Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Night Shift

Dearest @Mazarita

I have missed you. But also acknowledge that I needed a couple of months off the forums and it's been the world of good. Even now, Im not fully on it. There are so many more people and so many more,,,,,,,,brilliant brilliant people. 

Brilliant on the quitting of the green. I can seehow much you miss it sometimes. Does it get easier? 

Yes, yes, I am very there with you with the one thing and I'm exhausted story. I push myself to work and pushing myself to have just one friend .....she is married and has three children under 7 and shes 42 years old. We completely think differently but we get along very very well. Im cleaning one full day per fortnight. I come home with bones aching. I work about 10 to 12 hours  per week as well cleaning. I work for food from one job but I also speak to her about staying safe and keeping herself grounded so theres a bit of Psychotherapy which keeps me amused. I'm  drawing a bit.

I also help an older lady where I live get her home clean as well. It's very weird cleaning, I actually love it. When I was studying Psychotherapy, many people used to say that I deserved something better but I never wanted to listen to others but I wanted just to understand myself and get through my son's illnesses. 

This is a picture of a copy of an Anglo Saxon Hut. I have been writing a story with guidance with my Psychotherapist, IT's been a lot of fun. 

Doesnt Carl Yung rave on about th lonrlinrdd and boredom of the adult? I notice that some women I know enjoy putting me down by talking about my need to have compant always and thats hey I married again. 

interior-of-a-reconstructed-anglo-saxon-timber-hall-at-bedes-world-CF3MDF.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

hi @Mazarita

hugs, im glad your'e getting out regularly. hope that things keep going ok and improving for you. its nice to see you pop up. ive not been around the forums as much either. just so hard.

hi @PeppiPatty glad that your work is helping to keep you connected and an enjoyable part of life. glad you also have a friend with young kids, i imagine you as being such an awesome friendly lady with kids. im sure they adore seeing you.

lj

Dearest @lisajane

Its so great to see you.....

I hope this does'nt sound like I'm showing off but the 7 year old boy made me a gift of those stretchy coloured bands into a bracelet today and the little girl and I paraded the kitchen on her being the most beautiful in the land. I love those kids so much. The littlest boy calls me Em and plays with Arlo. 

How are your kiddies?

I'm not fully out in the forums yet.....my husband ill, son messing up .......

so many .......brilliant newcomers and older newcomers. The intellect and sensetivity blows me away................

Do you still have a support worker or are you working fulltime ? 

Love to you my precious friend, Anne 

yes, tooth is fine @Decadian have to go back again next week, but no pain

Good to see you @Mazarita ..... and hear some news .... you're often on my mind .... 💜💐

Hi @utopia

I could never be Snugly's owner - she is too much of a personality to have an owner - I am her mother, her human, her provider and protector. I love her so much it hurts at times. It bothers me a lot because she might have to have a GA - she will have to have a blood test first - seeing as she has FLUTD it might work it's way back to her kidneys - ah    - no  - I never thought she was getting old on the inside as well as having grey hair around her eyes

But spoilt - I am not even going to London where I really want to go until she has gone to the Rainbow Bridge - she is more important to me than any trip -

I am planning a helicopter joy-flight over Melbourne and Port Phillip Bay when the weather improves - I have been for joy-flights in small planes it's really something to fly so low over the things we see - it's the way to go - I mentioned it to dd last night - a birthday present for my SIL if they want to come - but I am going to do it anyway - and I can never do it any younger

Yes - the votes are in - we who own we do not fit into the world of shallow people who hide the truth of the facts of the vagaries of human life fron themselves  - we the psychologically uncomfortable, we who are different, we who have "MI" - or PTSD - mood swings - really bad days - up-and-down people

We shall rule the world for the simple reason - we have found the Rabbit's Hole leads to a different world

Wow - have we ever!!

Rainbow - pot of gold.jpg

Hi @Mazarita

Thanks for your report - I am glad you have dropped in to see us

Yes - getting out when we are not well can be hard and we have to deal with pain afterwards - but it seems you are getting on with all sorts of stuff

I am interested in your local activities and your knitting - we all need something to do at home and things to go out to see - I find visiting the medical clinic twice a week to be a social event - they found out that I know a lot about The History of the British Royal Family and the Practice Manager loves a chat and I have a hour or so to pass the time there -

For me my new interest is playing my electronic piano keyboard - it's going to take time picking it up to where I was a long time ago - but it is very relaxing

Good work in getting away from the green - I have been around but not liked the smell so I have not been inclined to try it - but all the best with that - your life will be different after all that has become part of your past

wtg

Dec

Hello @Former-Member, @Mazarita, @PeppiPatty

It is so good to see you xx

you were all there for me and my hubby 14 months ago when i needed a hand

you have helped me soo much over the year

@PeppiPatty, I agree with @Former-Member

you as being such an awesome  lady with kids. im sure they adore seeing you.

sending you hugs my friends HeartHeart

Hi @Kurra Thank you, and thank you for the good advice. I actually passed the interview but missed out on the job for another reason. How are you? How is your new job going?

Hi @Shaz51 How are you? 

Sorry for the late replies I hadn't been on here since then.

Hello to everyone here too!

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member @Kurra @Faith-and-Hope @TAB @Decadian @Lostboy @Appleblossom @Former-Member @Former-Member @Mazarita @Lostboy @Former-Member @Former-Member @PeppiPatty @Shaz51

and to everyone else and to newcomers !!!

I think I am going try to get some sleep soon....Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance