Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Former-Member
Not applicable

How do I delete a picture before posting?

Hello team

If I add a picture to a post and change my mind and decide not to use it, I am unable to delete it. Attempts have resulted in picture being duplicated.

To manage this I have cancelled post and started again.

Is there an easy way to remove unwanted pictures without having to cancel out?

Darcy

8 REPLIES 8

Re: How do I delete a picture before posting?

I add a picture to a post and change my mind and decide not to use it, -- on the right hand sid of the picture should be an X click on that and it will be removed @Former-Member xx

Once you have hit "done" and picture is in the post you get an edit button. This takes you back to the picture upload page.

Clicking x deletes it but the done button is gone and upon exiting picture remains.

Hey @Former-Member@Shaz51,

I'm not 100% sure if I've got this right, but I thought we could troubleshoot together. 

When you edit your post via post options, you should be able to delete the image by moving your cursor to the bottom of the image within the text box, and pressing "delete" or "backspace" on your keyboard to remove it.  Does that work for you?

No @Margot - these are steps on android phone

1. Click on camera icon

2. Tap

3. Select acton

4. Select picture

5 click on done

Photo is now in post pre- posting

Using backspace/delete button post will not be removed even if highlighted.

6. Click.on edit icon in top right hand corner of picture. 

7. Picture appears on screen as is step 5

8. Click on X in top right hand corner of picture, it disappears but so does the done button. 

9 Clicking on the X button in top left hand corner returns me to post but picture is still there.

Thanks for clarifying that for me @Former-Member I'm not too sure about what you might be able to do on the mobile version other than cancelling the post and starting again. However, there might be another way to delete it that I'm not yet aware of. I'll have a look into it and will get back to you as soon as I've got a bit more information 💻

Afternoon @Former-Member I've spoken to our tech team today and they're going to run a few tests to ascertain what might be happening for you. To support them with this process they'd like to know what specific phone model you're using to access the forums. Once we've got that info, they can proceed to their testing. Thanks for your patience around this @Former-Member 

@Margot

Phone is an Alcatel 4034A.

That's great, thanks @Former-Member. I'll pass that on to our tech team and we'll be in touch again as soon as we have a bit more information. Enjoy the rest of you evening 🌷

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance