Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: Posts from this area showing up in Latest Posts/Discussions

Also folks you will see that for now it has its own separate heading, eventually we are working towards it being fully integrated but that will take some time and work so this is the first step and we wanted to quickly get up a solution to make sure everyone is seeing important discussions about forums coordination etc

I personally like this as a separate heading @s-jay It leaves important forum news and feedback at the forefront of the forum so it doesn't get 'lost' in amongst all other posts especially in busier times. Having it visible allows for more members of the community to have continued access to that area also.

I too like that Forum news has a separate heading, as I think it could easily 'get lost'  & having it's own heading would prevent that. If it ain't broke, don't fix it 🙂

hello @Appleblossom 

Society often follows trends

popular language

Feeling different ...fosters a sense of not fitting in or belonging at times for some..

trends can intensify a sense of being alone with?

The concept of the responses showing up in latest posts/discussions is a positive move forward..

Lovely to see that people are being listened to...

Very encouraging...

Thank you @Sophia1 You have always been intelligent and sensitive. A wonderful combination.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance