Re: Not sure what to do !!!

Hi @Shaz51 

I'm sure that your S2 was glad that a supportive family in you and Mr Shaz helps - it's a pity that his mother has moved away - can he keep in touch with her on the phone? That's the current way of keeping in touch

And I am sorry S3 suffered a violent attack - that would be horrible news to receive - I hope he recovered from being punched and kicked - what a really nasy thing to have happen

The right time for you to have a kidney transplant - ah yes - I had not thought of this before but I guess that would be high on the elective surgery list because of the donor situation - it has to be done when the time is right - so true - 

It's a technically serious situation - and complicated - again I wish you the best and hope you don't have to wait too long - but I think any time is too long to have to wait for an organ transplant

I understand about Mr Shaz being tired more now that I used to - for several weeks the pain in my shoulder was so severe no amount of rest of sleep would help - and at the time I sort of lost the plot on how tired I was. I really do get it now - going to bed tired and waking up tired

But life does go on - luckily I feel much better now

All the best Shaz

Dec

thank you @Owlunar@eth HeartHeart

Heart @Shaz51....  Your lot are a bit in a  war zone at the moment. Thinking of and praying for you.

thank you @Smc HeartHeart

Oh hunny thinking if you, sorry you have so much going on xxx @Shaz51 

there goes another milestone Smiley Sad

my mum did a mural in the kitchen 50 years ago 

and mr shaz is painting over it today 

@Anastasia@Smc@Owlunar@eth@Emelia8 , @Former-Member , @Determined@greenpea@Faith-and-Hope 

Wow @Shaz51 

That is a big milestone, what colour did Mr Shaz paint?

@Anastasia, he is going to paint it white and put up his canvas photo on the wall 

That sounds lovely @Shaz51 ! 

true my @Anastasia , I still like my mum Mural she had painted so  i took a photo of it for my mum xxxx