Re: Trying to stay Sane

how have you been? @Anastasia it feels like ages since weve chatted 

whats got you up this hour of the night

Just heard Chester. I miss you @pancakes 🥺

And here I am. Broken into tiny pieces. Not expecting any response but need to get it out. 

I've been cheated on...

How long for I have no idea but that doesn't matter.

It's the deceit that hurts the most. Someone that is supposed to love me has been lying living two lives. My thoughts are racing.

Why didn't he just leave me? We're not married. My situation is complicated with my boys health so I understand if he's had enough but the deceit 😭😭😭😭😭

So I'm numb, in my room pretending to be tired so I don't have to be anywhere near him 

Waiting for the right time to confront him for now. Its going to be a long weekend 😞

@Anastasia  I am so sorry.

I hear you and I feel for you.  I really don't understand these situations and cannot offer any advice I'm afraid.  All I can say is to please stay safe and make sure you take care of yourself.

My husband cheated on me too 💔  It was a long time ago.  But I understand how you might be feeling.  I know I was completely devastated, rocked to the core, and in a state of disbelief for ages.  I never did understand, and in fact I still don't, all these years later.

For your information, we stayed together.  And yes, he cheated again. Serial offender I'm afraid.

I'm so sorry @Emelia8 😔 

Please forgive me if this has stirred up emotions for you. I appreciate and love you very much. 

I feel empty, broken, betrayed, unwanted, confused, and in shock.

Some people are cruel 😭 

Awww @Anastasia ,

I'm so so sorry to hear this is happening. It's so unfair. 

We've missed you so much and I'm so sorry this has happened. Please don't blame yourself. You have fought long and hard for your boys and it's incredibly hard to hear this has happened.

You deserve better. You deserve the best.

hey @Anastasia i'm so sorry to hear what you're going through, i can see how painful it must be to process this. nobody deserves to be cheated on and betrayed, i'm sitting with you hun 💗

is there someone you can talk to about this (a friend, family member, etc)? you don't deserve to go through this alone, and the way you've been treated is not a reflection on you or your boys but rather a reflection of his character. i can see that all this might still be a lot of process so i hope you're being kind to yourself and looking after yourself, sending lots of love and healing energy to you.

Thank you. I have spoken with a dear friend. Poor thing, alot for her to process, I hope she's ok 😞 

I appreciate you taking the time to write. 🙏

I should add she can't message me about it because unfortunately I can't risk him seeing that I've found out...yet 

So I'm kinda alone 😭