Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Hello @BlueBay, @suzanne Heart

Hi @Shaz51

Done @BlueBay.  Keep it simple.  Select an activity that will help to calm and distract you for a little while.  Then reach out again for help.  You can do this.

Sitting with you my sister @BlueBay Heart xxx

@suzanne I’m laying on the couch with my blanket keeping me safe and warm. I’m staring into space not able to do much. I’m crying I don’t feel worthy anymore. I’m sorry. 

Hi @Shaz51 

@BlueBay, I am sitting on the couch too my sister , giving you hugs xx I am thinking of having a nice cup of tea 

Thankyou sis @Shaz51 xx

@suzanne I chatted with the helpline but it was difficult to chat. So I’m logging off for I don’t know how long to sleep. 

Im scared. It’s scary when you don’t feel too good. Mental health sucks 😢😢

Holding hands @BlueBay , try to breath, and close your eyes xxxx 

Thankyou @Shaz51 i just woke up but not feeling good. 

I don’t know what to do @suzanne

I think I’ll sit and stare into space. Zone out a bit. Dissociate. Need to block my triggers from this morning. It’s hard and it’s too painful. 

My sister @BlueBay xx have you had lunch or drank some water , a shower might help ,, hearing you xx I care for you soooo much xxxx 

@Shaz51 I ate a little bit for lunch but not much water. I have had 3 coffees today. 

Im not good. All I want to do is put today’s session away but I can’t its so bad. 

Thsnkyou for staying with me. You are so kind. Pls don’t leave. I feel alone. 😢😢

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance