Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Decluttering and home maintenance

@Shaz51  😵😵😵

Manage to hoist off a couple of pairs of trousers to a friend this week (perhaps worn once).

Way to go my @Former-Member 

Mr shaz replaced the cracked filler filter with a pipe but it looks like we might have to order the real thing this week

Mr shaz vaccumed  the car and washed it 

Cleaned the  windows 

And I set up my new business  book for this new financial year  -- 

Well done @Shaz51 

hope you are ok @Former-Member Heart

I am off to bed now 

but sitting with you 

Little jobs here. Gave away a maths textbook to someone who needed it- yay!
Sorting out some stacks of assorted stuff. Haven't found much actual rubbish yet, may still... but regardless, it's an improvement having the sorting bit on the way. And I've been going through photo packets, labelling them, and packing them chronologically in a suitcase so that if we have a fire or flood emergency, they're quick to grab.
Weather bureau is predicting a wet spring coming up, and unfortunately that means floods are not totally out of the question. It's unlikely that it would get to the critical flooding-the-house level, but having had that happen during the 2010-11 La Nina season... can't totally rule it out. Yet another reason to sort stuff out. There's way too many things "stored" at floor level.

@Smc 

Making progress = 👍

Getting photos sorted and containerised  = 👍.  

Another item no longer needed out the door = 👍

images (40).png

118156877_3359043834118219_4769130297253200578_n.jpg

@Former-Member  I haven't forgotten you 😁. Have been wondering how your unpacking is going along with your van project.

images - 2020-08-24T120912.466.jpeg

not good @Former-Member, overwhelming sense of hopelessness and isolation today. Sorry, not in a good headspace, can't post pics or edit posts here anymore, trying to address it with powers that be causes added grief, crying again, gotta get out (down screen) go for wonder... as for unpacking - being ORGANISED is not my forte
Thanks though 💗💗💗
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance