Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Ditching the Ciggers

Thanks @Zoe7 @eth
Former-Member
Not applicable

Good on you @TAB, you’re doing great !! Hopefully by day 11 you’ve been through the worst of withdrawals.

It is tough being mindful of replacing all the habits & routines that use to come with smoking. I’m hearing ya & so proud of your effort thus far 👍🏻

Only Im on patches @Former-Member rr wdrawal but Thanks

Day .. 12.. told someone at work that I gave up after they made conspiring gestures about having an against the rules cigarette at non smoking site

You're being so strong @TAB ... keep it up!

Dubbo about that but thanks @eth it’s easier sitting at home not working at smelter when its 40 in shade outside lol

Day 13 @TAB!!  Hoping you are hanging in there with your comitment to yourself.

yes @eth I went to chemist yesterday and bought giant generic for presciption looking box of patches. No cigs DAY 13 no slip ups even when working etc etc Thanks for your supportCat Happy

Yay @TAB  good on you Smiley Happy

Cat Happy well once I get this sorted, may be time to work on other things @eth think am running out of addictions lol .. painkillers . gone, cocacola massive habit ..gone, cigs working on it but ..gone ..might even lead to more self belief etc 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance