Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Ditching the Ciggers

funny thing is that chest feels worst ever recently and actually started dreaming about smoking ok most of the time dont think about it and wont do it again, just interesting how after first month or so would feel crap every couple weeks, body recovering I guess and seems to be going through another stage now @Shaz51 

body recovering ,,that is very true @TAB 

and the mind is reminding you at certain times to go for it -- soo be strong my friend

hey just had a thought @TAB  ( would the app or google  tell you how you should be feeling after 266 days without smoking ??) just thinking xx

possibly google yes, havent looked in ages @Shaz51  yes there are all sorts of downsides apparently but still better not doing it

yes Smiley Happy @TAB 

I gave up the durries now my teeth are hurting , wtf @TAB 

yeah all sorts of things happened with me over time @Bill16  ears, sinuses, think was mouth thing, throat thing even recently

it will probably go away

smoking affects nerves and circulation re teeth, maybe its circulation coming back @Bill16 

IMG_7875.PNGIMG_7876.PNG@Former-Member @Bill16 @CheerBear @eth @Zoe7 @MDT @Meowmy  Cat Happy

Will need to wait for the photo to upload @TAB
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance