Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: I’m really sorry

your not bothering anyone here @BlueBay
doing outpatients on a Wednesday sounds like it might be beneficial and worth looking into. do you think you could speak with the co-ordinator soon to see what they could do and how to go about arranging that?

for me it depends on the negative thoughts but 2 things that help are distractions and also sitting down and actually working through them.
For example you said "if I don't have a job I don't know what I'll do" im guessing this also brings about those feelings of worthlessness, negativity, failure and all those associated things? I also get the sense that having a job helps you to feel like your doing something for yourself and for others?
So to help with this I try to have a look to see what I could do to help reduce the negativity. without something to do I go downhill too. So I work out things I could do.
e.g- Volunteer work- theres heaps of options from homeless shelters, animals shelters, community gardens, charity shops and more
- furthering studies
- seeing family and friends more
- what about making sheet, quilt cover and pillow case sets for cots? your pretty hand with those sorts of things.

Never ever any judgement from me. my sister @BlueBay Heart

your not bothering anyone here xoxo

how is your`s and your daughter`s projet going xx

we have decreased in our jobs and having to think of other ways to survive xx

like today , i cleaned my mum`s house this morning and that is it for the day

@BlueBay 

You are so honest and that takes courage.  I have posted about my struggle with spending too much time online and manage it mainly by having other things to do.  I believe if our family gave support we would not look on here ... but no point blaming them ... if it is not in their nature to give in that way ... it is what it is.

@outlander great suggestions are down to earth .... work through it if is real ... distract if you cant change it .... dont overthink or keep beating yourself up.

Three days work is not bad.  Plenty of woman think that is enough, what with the house, cooking and grandchildren.  Maybe work on relaxing your expectations of yourself.  Different personalities have different strengths ... be kind to you.

Smiley Happy

Thanks @outlander for your suggestions. ❤️
I will get in touch eith the hospital. 
@Shaz51 @Appleblossom  Thankyou both ❤️❤️

Hi @Shaz51 

no more projects. I've got all this beautiful material and it's sitting in the cupboard. At the moment I've lost all my passion. I've lost all my enthusiasm and motivation. It's out the door. 

Maybe its not the moment to use those things and those talents @BlueBay 

Just get yourself through this upcoming employment shift.  You have had a lot to manage with house shift, and being a grandmother.

Smiley Happy

Yeah @Appleblossom  i even now think it's nit the right time to apply fir wirk. Nit in a good headspace. 
I just need to go away have my holiday and the week after hopefully meet the new owner if the store. And fingers crossed I still have a job. 
still got my MIL in care with anytime passing away. That's on our mind as well. 
I wish I could erase things. 

one step at a time my sister @BlueBay HeartHeart

@BlueBay  Hey beautiful lady you have nothing to apologise for. You are a wonderful kind and funny person who the pea loves talking to. You give yourself such a hard time which is not warranted. Be kind to yourself and know we all love you here and you belong here with your online friends. Love always peaxxx

Thanks @greenpea  for your kind words ❤️ 
I just don't know how to be nice and kind to myself 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance