Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

Thanks for hearing me @Teej. I hope your yucky legal stuff goes OK and doesn't get you too down or scrambled. You seem to be doing so well navigating it all.

The flowers are beautiful 💙💛

Been there with the single parenting thing @CheerBear .  Hubby was working 100 + hour weeks, so I was it. ..... and there are days that you just feel like -

BFB82EB0-E683-4229-BAF3-A60D8BA0B367.jpeg

Reach for the little things ..... wrapping both hands around a hot cup of tea and staring at green flowering things ..... playing something gentle through earbuds, something that makes you breathe slowly  ...... putting feet way, way up on 5 cushions and sliced cucumber or (cold) teabags on your eyes.

Hugs n hugs special bear .....

💜💐

I feel very much like the bear in that pic today @Faith-and-Hope. Thanks for listening and for getting it.

I made soul soup, full of sweet corn (one of my faves), ginger, garlic etc. That will be my little thing tonight I think.

I hope today has been OK in your world ❤

Today has been a rollercoaster in my world for a variety of reasons.  I am hiding out at uni at the mo, and might search for a coffee before going home.  I have to take some art materials to a wonky baby dragon at home to finish an assignment with, so I have to actually go home at some point, but not yet ..... the art shop is open late tonight.  I need some me time.

Can I share your soul soup ?

💕

Huge hugs @Faith-and-Hope ❤ Taking me time and hiding out for a bit sounds like a good idea. You do so much for those you love and they're all so lucky to have you. 

If I could bring you real soul soup I would. Here's a virtual bowl of it for you instead

Vegan-Sweet-Corn-Soup-500x500.jpg

Lots of ❤

Will have to come back for the pic @CheerBear ..... settling for a turkey and salad sandwich .... cos I forgot to have lunch today.

And a coffee ....., 👍

Hope it hits the spot @Faith-and-Hope. Our soup was exactly what I needed. Littles had watermelon but at least I got something into them.

Wondering how you went with your legal stuff if you're up for sharing @Teej.

I printed what I need to but haven’t gone through it yet. @CheerBear . I had to set the new printer up first. The next two weeks are really going to be on a knifes edge. As from this afternoon things began. 

I know you are in for a rough ride this week as well with lots of hard tiring kid stuff, with other things to work through as well. Love that you had soup. I made a big pot of minestrone up last night which was for tonight. Just now I’m thankful for that. I didn’t sleep much last night and think I’ll be counting down the hours until I can take meds to sleep. I’m such a lost cause without sleep 😯😳. I really wanted to do the paperwork tonight. Maybe soup will give me a lift. 

@CheerBear  I’m sure you just asked me for a ramble didn’t you? 😜😉

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance