Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Partners who chose to stay for the long haul

Feeling okay too now that I have found a carer, and just out of a massage to help with the stress management .....

@Former-Member @Former-Member @Shaz51  @Determined @Sophie1  .... and anyone else who is around .....

Sounds like it's a bit heavy going at present @Former-Member .

@Shaz51 the last couple of days have been going well, how are things with you and yours?

@Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Determined and everyone else hope you are well and taking care of yourselves 😊

👋 Well and taking care of myself here @Sasha_86, thank you .....

Uni start up was today 🎉

Best of luck with uni! @Faith-and-Hope 

Thanks @Sasha_86 ðŸ’•

@Former-Member Thinking of you with all your appts this week.images (2).jpeg

Thanks @Former-Member 

Heading into town for a series of blood tests now.  Shouldnt take too long, although with all hubbys infusions etc from his immunotherapy, his veins are 'difficult'.  May take a few stabs!  Tomorrow is the difficult one ... CT Scans with IV contrast. Same issues with veins.

Hi everyone else here as well ... @Faith-and-Hope  @Shaz51  @Determined  @Sasha_86 

Sherry Heart

How did you get on today @Former-Member?

@Former-Member  Scans all done! Hopefully results from yesterdays blood tests and todays scans are okay when we see oncologist next week. Hubby managed to get through the scans without me going in with him. He said he had moments of panic, but got through them. Tonight however, his depression and anxiety seem to be worse. He is telling me he cant live like he is currently. The parkinsons  meds he is on can cause considerable aches and pains. He is getting that, and is talking about going off that medication. As always, there is a trade off when it comes to medications. Everyone is faced with a choice and costs and benefits need to be weighed up in making that choice.

As for me personally today? At the suggestion of my psych, I cancelled an apt for Friday, which I've been dreading. It has released some of the pressure Ive been under, but its a temporary respite.

Hows things going for you since your return home?

Hello also to @Faith-and-Hope @Sasha_86 @Shaz51 @Determined 

Sherry 💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance