Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

CherryBomb
Senior Contributor

SUNDAY FUNDAY

It's Friday, which means it's the weekend! Smiley Happy What are you up to? Whatever you're doing, share it with us on Sunday Funday.

I'm hoping we can get a little creative and share photos, poems, pictures, or even just a post - whatever you like! Anything that you feel represents how you spent your time over the weekend, and then on Sunday share it with us here.

I'll aim to take photos of my weekend activities and share them with you. 

Looking forward to 'seeing' and hearing about your weekend. 

979 REPLIES 979

Re: SUNDAY FUNDAY

hi Cherry Bomb,

I'm creatively writing on sane forums !,
Today, this afternoon, I'm going to my friends mothers home and cleaning out her front garden. she's over 80 years old and her very small front garden looks terribly overgrown and dry so we are going there and spending a couple of hours there.

Hi it might sound strange but my wife and I are going to look at houses.

Ive decided that this place has to many reminders of my previous life

So looking for a house where we can have pets and grow vegetables

I think I would like that. 

Scorpion

Hi CherryBomb
I entertained some friends Saturday afternoon, had a friends child over for the weekend as well. Watched movies; played board games and made lemonade scones.
Pixie
kato
Senior Contributor

Sunday funday..... Hmmmm well staurday night i went for a drive to the beach..... i left at about 9pm and got home at 1am, i really enjoyed chilling with the fresh sea breeze, then today i went for another drive, through the hills nearby, before picking up my scripts for meds, now i am hungrily waiting for roast dinner.

What a lovely idea @CherryBomb 

I took this weekend fairly quietly. I realised on Friday that I was going overboard with detail in my descriptions, and unable to notice or stop until it was gently brough to my attention. A big warning that I am at risk of getting manic (unless I crash into depression instead). 

My "cousin" and his wife came over this afternoon, bringing lunch with them. It's been months since I saw them so it was really good to catch up and tell them more about what's been happening (very hard to do with a small person around so she watched tv and we talked very quietly in another room). We are actually related by marriage, but they are more family than my "blood" relatives. I can be myself with them, I can be completely honest with them, they don't judge me. So they are a wonderful gift.

Cheers, Kristin

Sounds like everyone has had a lovely weekend! New beginnings, relaxing times, and spending time with family and friends. 

I went for a swim in this waterhole yesterday with a friend. We had the spot to ourselves. It was serene. I find getting outdoors really energising. Smiley Very Happy

Screenshot 2015-02-08 19.03.13.png

I want to be at the water hole too! What a lovely spot! I went to our local dog beach yesterday..furry friends leaping in the water..lovely frolic...Sunday..cool change opened all the doors and windows!!

@Alessandra1992 I want to be at a dog beach with furry friends leaping out of the water! Sounds like so much. Furry friends make me oh so happy. 

Hi
thats some water hole looks like a lovely place to sit and take in the wonder of nature and forget about the world for a time.
Scorpion
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance