Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Food & drink to keep your energy levels up while you are on the job @Determined 

images (23).jpgimages (22).jpg

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

@Former-Member 

After 5 hours and 1 massive blister I am pleased to say leak located and repaired. 

It was a plastic T junction joiner  that had failed.   Bonus was I had it repaired before the plumber darling and FIL insisted I book arrived saving $$$ 😁

Screenshot_20190617-174931_Gallery.jpg

Yahoo @Determined 🙌🙌🙌

Keeping a check on the water meter and it seems to have slowed down considerably. 

About 60 Lph including usual household activities. (It was 80Lph + before with everything turned off). 

Still a lot of water in the hole with water level rising but suspecting (and hoping) that it is just from surrounding ground water. (The area is quite waterlogged). 

Perhaps another check next family outing @Determined 

I finally got a response from uni today re options available. I am able to finish now if I want with a diploma rather than a full degree. 

(This is an option as I am really over study). 

Still have to do some more research re courses available at our local campus as part of my decision to continue or not. I have a fairly wide scope to choose from in that regard but I do want anything I do to be worthwhile and useful rather than doing something to fill a gap. The only alternative (to continue with study) involves 2 - 3 hours a week in travel. I tried that at the start if this semester and it did not work out. 

I am also contemplating as an alternative applying for a job that in many ways would be perfect. I'm not qualified but have I believe  all of the required attributes and the ability to learn what I need with specific courses. 

Trust you will be at peace with decision @Determined @

Thought I was @Former-Member but now I am starting to unwind and can see the possibilities I am not so sure again  I still have another 4 weeks to make a decision so trying not to over think or rush things. 

Hi @Determined  I find drawing a mind map always helps me make decisions or at least understand the items influencing my choices - a bit like those walls of photos and events pinned up in the movies with red wool joining them all together ... just a thought 🙂 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance