Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

@Determined  Thinking of you - sounds like a lot on and very overwhelming - one day at a time - pls be gentle with yourself 

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Sending ever so gentle thoughts your way @Determined . We are here for you.

No change with MIL.

I have finally composed myself enough and have the emotional strength to sit with darling and her mum and support Darling now I have a cough and feeling fluey so need to keep my distance still. 

Hugs @Determined 😔

Thanks everyone for your thoughts.. it means a lot.

So nice to have you around @Faith-and-Hope  . Trust things are settling in as well as they can for you. 

I will be happier when I can finalise a carer for my D2 @Determined, but yeah .... getting there.

@Determined  thinking of you Bro.

thinking of you @Determined 

have seen you supporting others today by the support button , and how about you and your darling Heart

Just hanging on at the moment @Shaz51