Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

@soul House settlement is scheduled for tomorrow. Looking like it is actually going to go through. Take 4 and 9 weeks later.

We have already moved in just had delays to the final settlement which means we have been unable to do any repairs maintenance or modifications to the place. 

I have not made any firm decisions about uni yet. I have enrolled in 1 course, the only one offered in our location but I don't want to commit to anything yet as uncertain about mum inlaws health. I may need to take some time out if things go downhill 🙁

Darling not in a good space at the moment. Hoping after settlement is confirmed she may calm down a bit as she has been getting more anxious as it gets closer. (Based on how many times it has been put back). She is  also not happy that I have been away for the weekend (have been home by 3 both afternoons) but as usual when ever I am happy or excited about something she falls apart. Lost count of how many times she tried calling yesterday despite knowing I would be on my bike or in a class doing theory.  So again I spent the day stressing about home rather than concentrating on the task at hand. 

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

LOL @Former-Member

I went with a more conventional helmet. 

Took my bike for my first on road ride this ave, it was quite a buzz 😁😁😁😁

Will be slow and easy for a while though I can see. Looking forward to getting some hours up on road when Mum is available to tag along behind. 

So the brain one out too @Determined ??? 

PS Will be thinking of you tomorrow

Not sure about the brain @Former-Member but the bald head could be fun just for kicks. 

Would be interesting experiment to see how many times the grinch with flashing lights pull me over for not wearing a helmet. 

Thanks @Former-Member

Holding my breath at the moment. If it falls over again darling is really going to fall apart. 

@Determined   😀😀😀

@Determined

Crossing posts - I know you would know but clarifying anyhow.

Motorbike = 😀

Everything else = 🙏

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance