Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Lots of contributing factors then @Sans911  💜 it is hard to see others suffering, i guess all that we can do is to offer listening ears and hugs in hopes itll help. Wouldnt it be nice if we could find that magic wand to fix things.

Could your gp help with some sleepers or adjustments to your  current meds? Do you want to talk about anything else thats happening for you? 

My GP can't/won't change my psych meds @outlander. My pdoc is away so I won't see her until August. I'm not really keen to take medication for insomnia again. It oftens makes me really dopey the next day. Hopefully it'll end up sorting itself out on its own.

I actually really should go to sleep now. I'm gradually trying to pull back on the time I turn the lights out. I used to have such a good routine and very good quality sleep.

I hope you get some good sleep tonight too. Thanks for being here and listening. Hugs and goodnight lil Sis @outlander 💜 💜 💜 💜

Evening @outlander @Snowie 💗 💗 💗

evening @Sans911 💙 and everyone ❤

👋 @outlander @Sans911 

Hi there @Faith-and-Hope 👋

how have your days been? @Sans911 @Faith-and-Hope

Sluggish @outlander .... got out and about a little bit, but in an energy slump at the moment ..... probably because my mr. is away and my body conserves energy ..... that is a pattern we have all observed before under similar circumstances .... it’s happening for the kids as well.  Different to jet lag.

👋 @Zoe7 @Snowie @eth @LooneyToones ....

My day was alright lil Sis @outlander. Op shop was steady. We sold a real fur wrap that was donated a few weeks back. I'm not one for real fur, but it was a beautiful wrap and probably dated from the 1950s or 60s. I'm in bed atm as it's a little cold, and the cats are fast asleep in their beds.

How was your day?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance