Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

@Faith-and-Hope sounds like some extra self care and rest is needed for now? seems your body is recharging abit before mr comes back.. is he over west atm?

im not one for any sort of fur really @Sans911 but sounds like someone got a bargain coming into the op shop today.
its really cold here and so windy- heaps of trees blown over and power outages with more damamging winds expected tomorrow too but then easing on monday thankfully.
ive been mostly a home doing some research except for the times ive spent at the horses working.
are you watching bones tonight?

What are you researching? Care to share?

No not watching Bones. I haven't watched for a while now. I'm just talking to you & flicking through fb videos.

@outlander

Yes @outlander, in the west.  He stayed longer o/s with his mum, and returned a few days ago .... back here shortly.

Say hello to the horses for me .... 😏 I can smell horse as I write this to you .... I’m a country gal ❣️

@Sans911  I hope that lucky buyer spends time in the snow and can make good functional use of the fur wrap ..... and I am glad it was passed forward when not needed any more so it could continue it’s journey with value ..... 

I am glad you had a good day.

i will @Faith-and-Hope i think you would like the ponies i work with. one im working with atm has a really 'horsey' smell but hes such a brat (he was gelded late so explains alot) and likes to try to undo the buckles on his rugs and rather then eating the hay from the haynet he would rather try to untie it. i was mixing his feeds today and he kept grabbing onto my hoodie for some attention and t trying to get into the shed (even though he had his feeds right in front of him!) so i had to hook the electric fencing back up. it makes the day less dull thats for sure.

im just watching the end of ambulance then will go lay down in bed but still chat here. i was researching some other courses to do and then looked at a few things for later in the year to see if it would ease my anxiety around it abit @Sans911

What sort of things were you looking/thinking of doing? @outlander

Im not really that sure @Sans911  i had one of those tafe emails that say 'hurry enrollments are ending soon' and decided to just have a sticky beak. Nothing of interest  really popped out though. Theres a few new carer skills courses  through  carer gateway (think thats the website or mightvr been another) that are free and short as well so  might take a look at doing one of those once the kids are back at school . 

Sounds reasonable lil Sis @outlander

I find out my first semester uni results on Monday. It would be nice to pass but I'm also prepared that I might not either. I've had to enrol for semester 2 already in the next unit, so I guess I'll have to change the unit if I don't pass.

I'm just going to make a hot Milo before I settle for the night.

Yeah my thirst for learning is firing up again so thought why not no harm in having a look anyway. 

Good luck with your results. I do hope that youvr passed and can start  on the next unit. 

What would the next unit be? 

@Sans911 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance