Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Jasper looks a lot my King Cat aka Patch

Smiley HappyCat Happy

@Sans911 @outlander @Zoe7 

Smiley Happy

It went OK thanks @Zoe7. Only two people, one who comes regularly. She is challenging to teach, as she gets overwhelmed easily & then forgets what she learnt. So I try to be patient with her. Sometimes I have to tell her she can't learn anything more in our time scale, as it would be too much for her (and me).

I'm just relaxing now as I've had my dinner. I'll probably try to have an early night as I'm still very tired.

How's your day turned out?

Only 2 people is a little disappointing @Sans911 but I suppose it allows you to spend time with them both. It can get a bit frustrating when you have to go over and over things but I have no doubt you have the patience to do that Hon Smiley Very Happy

My day hasn't been too bad. I still didn't get everything done I wanted to but it is what it is. It will mean a lot more work after school this week and I have some meetings and appointments in there too. Thursday is my day off but it looks like I may have to go into work to get some things done ...see how much I get done tomorrow afternoon.

I did make some meals for the next couple of days so I don't have to cook when I get home so that is a bonus. Going to be a big week being back in the classroom - anxious, nervous and excited all rolled into one Smiley Surprised

If I remember rightly you start your new uni unit tomorrow @Sans911 Hope it is a good day for you Smiley Very Happy

And I understand you're worried how you'll manage with reaching this week & beyond, but I have a feeling you'll be well supported, encouraged and appreciated by your peers. Your anxieties will soon turn to certainty & feelings of confidence. You'll be in my thoughts a lot this week for I'll be willing things to go right. @Zoe7

I am feeling okay even after a very long day @Sans911 I have two teaching days (tomorrow and Wed) before a day off Thursday so I have time to get things organised. I am feeling a lot better abuot the term after today. It will still be a lot different for me being back in the classroom on my own so only time will tell how I go.

How was your first uni day today?

@Sans911 💜

@Sans911 Hoping today has been okay for you and uni has not been too overwhelming. Thinking of you Hon Heart

Hi @Snowie - did your pdoc get in touch with you yesterday?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance