Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

I'm so so @outlander. Spent the afternoon at the op shop. No worries if you're not here. You're always in my mind and heart lil Sis. Try to take care of yourself and get some rest tonight 💜 💜

Your in my heart and mind always too @Sans911 💜

How was your time at the op shop yesterday? Hows Jasper and Mr A?

Hoping your able to get some sleep too. 💜

I'm often thinking of you @Sans911 Even if you don't realise you are one of the people on here that keep me going.

I  hope today has been nice to you hun Heart

Screenshot_20191103-162847_Firefox.jpg

If my words or presence here help you to take one more step, one more breath or try one more thing, that makes my heart aches a little less and the light shine in my world a little brighter. And keeps me living too. My world is better with you in it.

@Snowie 

Missing you @Sans911 and wondering how you are 💜

Had a pyjama day @outlander. Just because I can. I've been so so. Not great but not as low as last week or so. I'm sitting outside with the last bit of light with Jasper & Mr A. I'm not sure what happened but Jasper has black paws from the dirt. He walks on the dirt but does not dig it. If he needs to go he heads back inside to the litter box. Mmm... I'll have to clean them up. That won't be fun for either of us.

How are you, and how has your day been?

A pj day sounds good to me @Sans911

Is anything causing the not so great feeling or just everything all combined? Here to listen if you feel like chatting.

Mm sounds like Jasper just enjoys making a mess lol but im not sure id like to be the one to clean him back up 😬

Im average atm, crumbled earlier but flattened out for now. Just the average sorta day really, not a heap to do. Not much to do tomorrow either except horses and then going to catch up with one of our club members and sisters are riding with their kids.
Have you got much on tomorrow?

Yes, ordinary or average is how I would describe life about now.

I'm catching up with mum in the morning over a movie and lunch. Then my mh nurse is coming to see me. And I have my volunteer walk late afternoon.

Sounds like you have a little down time tommorow. Resting up even a little will help you recover from your recent procedures.

@outlander 💜 💜

Your day tomorrow sounds nice and chilled out @Sans911 any particular movie youd like to see?
Do you still get the nice views when you go for your afternoon walks? I remember the really nice pic you took of the sun starting to set over the city.
💜🌅🌇

I do have some down time. Atm im just so bored though. Theres not much to do or its just repetitive everyday stuff but i cant do much anyway as it flares the pain up and makes me more irritated then just being bored. 🤦‍♀️ not use to not doing much. Hopefully i can get back to doing more exercise though.
One pain eased off within few hrs and controlled with pain meds thankfully. My teeth are still giving me hell with headches and things flaring up again so it gets very frustrating sometimes. 😖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance