Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

I'd like to send a big 👍 this Thursday to @Judi9877 for a couple of things including recently starting study (huge 🎉 there), trying out a craft group, and for the big friendly hellos you share here on the forum 🙂🎉👍

I'm also going to send myself a thumbs up for playing taxi to and from hospitals a few times this week. I stayed very calm and collected while I was driving around places I didn't know under big stress, which is not something I could have done a while ago 🙂

Anyone else have a 👍 for someone or something you're proud of yourself for this week?

@CheerBear 

I'd like to give a big thumbs up to all the wonderful community guides that support so many people here.  Thanks! 👍👍👍

I'd definitely add my support to @Judi9877 nomination as well.  It's really great you enjoy helping other people with your crafts and it is always nice to see you round on fhe forums.  🙂 👍👍👍

Also I'd like to call out @greenpea for working through her issues with her family and son2.  I know a lot of people have supported you, but, it takes courage to deal with everything the way you have.

@Zoe7for her thoughtful, helpful and supportive posts to so many people on here.  🙂

@Gazza75  Thank you Gazza75 🙂 couldnt have done it without my forum friends :Dxxx

Thumbs up from me too @CheerBear and @Judi9877   Keep up the good work.  CB as always you amaze me with your adaptability in difficult times.

Thanks @Gazza75   I also think CGs have an important role that they hold up well - so cheers to you @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope @Teej @outlander @frog @Shaz51   even when you're having hard times yourselves you do a wonderful job of supporting and welcoming others.

Thumbs up from me too @CheerBear and @Judi9877   Keep up the good work.

and also to @greenpea  and @eth 

I also think CGs have an important role that they hold up well - so cheers to you @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope @Teej @outlander @frog , @eth -- keep up the awesome work my co CG`s HeartHeart

and I like to do a big thumbs up for @Former-Member ,

what she has been through and what a wonderful , awesome friend she is to us all in Forumland , you are wonderful my @Former-Member HeartHeart

medal.png

@Maggie, I totally agree with you and like to do a thumb up for

@Gazza75   for being such a solid presence here, and around the forums, you are amazing, don’t forget that Smiley Very Happy

Awwww thanks @Shaz51❤️❤️

Couldn't agree with you more about @Former-Member ❤️❤️🌻

Thanks @CheerBear!

Thanks @Gazza75
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance