Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

My Thumbs up Thursday goes to @Ant7   for so many beautiful pictures of places many of us might never see. 👍👍👍👍👍

I agree @Maggie xx

way to go @Ant7 , your photos are totally beautiful xx

Thanks @Shaz51 ❤️

👍 to @Teej  @Appleblossom @greenpea  @Shaz51  @Former-Member for not only seeking support for yourselves but continue to support others despite going through your own struggles 

.1.jpg

Thanks @outlander , I’ve been feeling a bit selfish that I’ve just been in my head and struggling to support others. 

💜🤗

This is for all those members doing it tough right now. It’s messy and hard but we can do it. Keep going!

5C8DAA8C-D5D6-49C0-88FE-B3FE885FEA8B.jpegD12F12A8-8BA9-48D0-8C66-D95FCD1B67E4.jpeg

This is for @Sans911 for the last few months of physical and mental health struggles. It’s for your quiet persistence and determination. I know sometimes it’s really hard to see the bigger picture and future but you’ve been inspirational to me, even though I’ve been in the background lots. So here’s my 👍🏻 for your persistence and fight to keep going. 💜🤗

94CCBCCE-957C-4B13-92F2-222026BF3B9A.jpeg

@simontemplar 

Ive enjoyed your sense of humour and interesting discussion. I often smile or have my curiosity sparked by your discussion regardless of what you are writing about. 

0FCF5D91-0CDF-491C-BD76-52BEAEA334E3.gif

Thumbs up from me too @simontemplar  for starting interesting and valuable discussions.

And thumbs up to @Exoplanet  for amazing perseverance and stamina, continuing to do everything so independently where you live - Ms MacGuyver indeed!!

Thank you out Outlander
You keep giving lots too, even under stress. So thanks for being you? 💜🌷🦉

ohhh thank you my sister @outlander HeartHeart

I like to do a thumbs up for @octavia 

who came to the forum , who has shared and cared soo much around the whole forum

Way to go @octavia HeartHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance