Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

@Sans911 are you ok? im not sure whats happened to your post, its coming up as a white box..

OK enough. Was going to post something but then deleted. I thought I pushed cancel.

@outlander

ok im here for you if you need to talk Heart @Sans911

Not so much a worry, but a tough time that I want to post but not discuss.

Good Friday my Aunt died - breast cancer, she was 95.

Dealing with a leaky toilet over easter, no help from care company.

Easter Monday - my advocate sent me an upsetting letter.

30th April - my carer quit - unsure if I will get another due to problems with care company (they relented and gave me one)

10th May - annual mammogram & ultrasound - taken for a biopsy immediately 

13th May - get news that Mum has been called to my Uncles bedside for his final days.

15th May - Uncle died.  An hour later my manager emailed to say they were changing my job. (I didnt take that well!)

16th May - meeting with advocate and she was reluctant to ring NDIS, but did ... and found out I was accepted (Yay)

20th May - get official letter to say that I am on the NDIS.  I dont know whether to laugh or cry.

I find out my biopsy results tomorrow. No word yet from my manager on how they are changing my job.

(Editted to add, my biopsy results were unusual but they arent worried.  My manager emailed while she knew I was at the hospital and changed my job into something I have told her I cant do with my disability)

I had what should be some good news today. I got a job interview, they don't give you much notice, I wish I had more time to prepare but it's soon. I felt instantly very, very nervous. Sick with nervousness. I should be happy and relieved, this is the call I've been waiting for, this is what I've been wanting to happen for weeks. They left it a very long time after applications were in to notify us of interview, so long I'd assumed I was unsuccessful. But I just feel exhasuted and ill. It's too soon & not enough notice. It's good news & I should feel good but I don't, I feel sick.

I was diagnosed with schizophrenia a few years ago. Since then things have spiraled out of control. I feel as though the voices are controlling me. Even at one stage making me have a car accident. The voices have even said that I'm not allowed to talk about this with anyone because they are my counselors! Yet they are the people giving me the wrong advice. I feel isolated and can't talk about this to my normal friends. To get genuine help seems almost impossible. What should I do?

Two of my forum friends are silent and it worries the pea. I miss them so much. I know I am not alone in this and it is selfish in many ways but I cannot help it :(. Saying a wish they will come back one healed and one fulfilled. xxxx

Smiley Sad

Welcome to the forums @Earth1. You have awareness of what you are experiencing which is great. You can't do this alone, and need help. So please reach out for help. Even if it's just your GP.

I’m worried nobody would remember me 😕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance