Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

@BlueBay  Take care of your self as best as you can thinking of you ❤️

@BlueBay   Sorry to hear you are having a bad night.  I just don’t get why the people that are supposed to love us treat us the way they do.

I feel it a lot here too.  I often refer to my husband as living in “(his name)’s world”, and the rest of us are just orbiting it.  It’s so frustrating, and leaves me feeling very lonely.  I hope you at least get an apology - eventually, from your husband.  

I hear your anger and frustration, I’m glad you have found something to occupy your mind for now.

Take care @BlueBay ❤️❤️

Thankyou @Ant7  xxx

apology @Razzle  no way he won’t apologise. 

I’m not sure this next session with my psychologist and him will be good. I’m def going to say things about home. 

@BlueBay   You should say things about home, it might be the wake up call your husband needs, having everything out in the open in front of a third party.  I know when I started couples councilling I said straight up at the first session that EVERYTHING was on the table, that nothing was off topic, to move forward we had to bring up issues that needed resolving.

Speaking up in front of a third party can open your eyes to just how hurtful actions are.  I know I made mistakes and I’m working on them - but my husband also realised just how hurtful he has been.  I’d like to say he’s working on them, but he does fall back into bad habits occasionally, which comes up in councilling again and he becomes aware that it is a problem that needs to be worked on.  

Dont hold back in your couples session, your husband needs to hear how appalling his behaviour has been.

At the doctors waiting to get called in. 

Im so anxious I’m feeling sick 

I don’t know why but I’m shaking 

@Razzle  @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @Owlunar  @Former-Member 

Having a melt down right now 

I’m shaking 

I need to get out of here 

I need to go away 

Hi @BlueBay 

Sounds like things are tough right now. It's important to reach out if you are feeling like you need some crisis support. Call one of the below numbers to help you get through this moment. Otherwise can you work through some coping strategies perhaps?

Lifeline: 13 11 14 or Crisis Chat

Suicide call back service: 1300 659 467 or online counselling

Samaritans: 135 247

I had an appointment to go into myself @BlueBay .  I hope you are okay-ish now ?  What’s happening for you Hon ?

Hi @BlueBay  - I can hear you - I understand - a long time ago now I had similar stuff and maybe one thing at a time is all you can manage but it seems to be coming at you from all angles

In many ways I feel your physical health problems are not really being addressed because of your stress levels - I was really glad they took all of this seriously when you were in hospital and now it seems to me that you really need to have the physical issues addressed - can you talk to your doctor about that

And the state of your marriage - really - HuffnPuff needs to have a long hard look at himself but then - so did my ex and it seems @Razzle  - you have the same kind of stuff. After I told my MIL that we were going to Marriage Counselling she told me that he would never change - pity about him yeah - he didn't and when I finally called it quits he was puzzled - why did I want to break things up after so many years?

I really don't want to go on about my past but it's only to let you know can can really SEE what it must be like for you.

So - the front door was unlocked - with so many adults in the same house how can that be your fault? Shit happens - this time it didn't - and - you forgot the dog food - big deal - and the eggs are too small and you only got one packet of toilet rolls - so what? No one turns the computer off - actually I didn't know that was necessary - but yes - he can surely bother about that if it bothers him. And the cups are always in the wrong order - aw - really

He does need to know this is really bad for you - or the marriage - for your kids - even your daughter thinks he's a sook - I do too actually - all of this undermines your fragile health

I know you want to get away - need to get away - I understand this - I would like you to imagine being with me in a pleasant room looking out at a lake with a lot of trees and sand dunes - you can hear the ocean from time to time - people are riding their bikes on the shared track and there are dogs and people walking and I am just chilling out as I planned and wish you were here too - I would like to share my pleasant experiences with you - and I wish you could see that you do deserve such pleasure and such peace - you are a worthwhile person although you can't see it

All the best with your doctor - it's important you share your state of marriage with him - and I know he can only see you every two weeks and I understand that. He has other patients and he does talk on the phone as often as possible so he does really care

I really do wonder how much longer you can cope with all this tension - I understand the hopeless feeling of having a husband who is not there for you - fussing about trivia when the sky is falling - I get it -

Sending more hugs

Dec

superhug.jpg

Hi @Faith-and-Hope @Owlunar  can’t talk right now at wirk. Will come bsvk later today. 

I just wish I was away somewhere on my own. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance