Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Thanks @Former-Member

I’m feeling really teary. 

I’m about to go for my 2nd walk with my daughter. Ayla is asleep fir the night. 

Hope the walk helps me. 

my sister @BlueBay, you have added people in the house and a early riser  , it will take time to get use too xoxo

big breath and remember you need your time as well xxxx

Thanks sis @Shaz51

I feel thst I won’t get any me time. I know my daughter needs me and so does Ayla. She loves coming up to me snd taps me so I can pick her up. 

I would do anything for my daughter and Ayla. 

But I don’t know if I’ll get any time alone now. 

@BlueBay, my sister ,enjoy your time with your daughter and Ayla , your daughter needs you xx

when ayla is asleep , relax , have a nice cuppa ,

I find little things makes a difference xxx

I am enjoying them stay with us @Shaz51   I really do. 

When Ayla sleeps my daughter snd I have a cuppa snd chat. Tonight we’re sll watching the tennis. I’m really enjoying our walks together. Great time to chat. And it’s nice mum and daughter time. 

ohhh how lovely my sister @BlueBay Smiley Very HappyHeartHeart

Hi everyone @Shaz51@Former-Member@Owlunar@Zoe7@Faith-and-Hope

Im in a lot of pain at the moment. My neck and shoulder are very sore. I saw my Chiro yesterday and he adjusted me. But last night just trying to find a comfortable position to sleep was terrible. Just laying down flat was causing pain in my shoulder and neck. 

I rang my Chiro this morning and he suggested I try to rest as much as poss. He wants to see me on Monday night. 

I think holding Ayla isn’t helping. 

My mum has no idea of how I’m feeling or dealing with my mental health. 

She rang this morning and she says to me “it will be good for you to have Ayla there, you can heal”!!!!!

WTF!!!

she has no idea of how I’m healing or trying to heal. I know having Ayla will help with my depression but it doesn’t heal me. 

It would be nice if she apologised to me for what happened to me as a child and also for how she treated me when I told her. Thst night help me heal. 

There is no time frame for healing. It does take time. 

Ive been hurt and abused and not able to trust anyone. I’ve been abandoned by her. I’ve been suffering and she has no idea. 

You know I still don’t trust her 100%. I still have my guard up with her. 

Anyway I’ve done a 30 min walk this morning. Two loads of washing. Cleaned toilets and bathrooms and just finished having a shower. Ayla is asleep     Which is good. But I keep forgetting thst we need to be quiet. 

sending you understanding hugs my sister @BlueBay about your mum

My Mil and SIL`s think that me marrying mr shaz " I can fix him now "

It’s really weird isn’t it @Shaz51 how people think. 

Hugs to you too sis ❤️❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance