Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Thanks a lot @Zoe7 .  Hope your aches diminish and you spark up.  Loving hearing about your creative ventures at the moment.  Hope the school hols are a time of rest and rejuvenation for you.  Heart

Doing the giraffe this week has kept me occupied and helped with negative thoughts @eth I do find it relaxing and once it is finished I will have a sense of accomplishing something (not to mention having the room back in the loungeroom lol). The head will take sometime to do as I will need to get up and down off a chair to reach it. If I can set things up on the dining room table then it should make it a little easier as everything will be in arms reach. He will be a brand new giraffe when I finish though and hopefully this will be the last renovation I will need to make on him. He is still one of my most favourite things I have made and I am pretty proud of him.

So I'm cheered up by my son passing his aptitude test now he's up for round 2 of interviews. 

ohhh wow @Angels333  HeartHeart

Hello @Mazarita , @Zoe7 , @eth , @BryanaCamp 

That is great news @Angels333 Smiley Very Happy

Hey @Shaz51 Heart

Hey @Shaz51 Moving our conversation over here to leave the other thread open for our Sherry. You sound like you can get some relaing time in over the weekend too after you do the shopping for you and your mum. How is your mum going?

great idea @Zoe7 Smiley Very Happy

hugs @Former-Member 

Mr shaz is playin music her veryyyyy loud

who what`s to join in @Mazarita , @Angels333 , @eth , @BryanaCamp , @greenpea 

@Shaz51 hope Mr. Shaz turns it down for you Hon. I can't stand loud music - or any loud noise - luckily the kids in my class this term are very similar. I have a couple that don't like loud noises either and everyone needs to be mindful of that within the classroom. It is good that I understand a little of where those kids are coming from - should make it help with classroom structures as well.

ha ha glad i hve a hearing aide my @Zoe7 , i can turn it off xoxo

Hellllllo @Angels333 , @eth , @BryanaCamp 

That does help @Shaz51 lol Wish I could turn off sound a lot - often watch the tv with the sound off ...usually sport of course Smiley Tongue

Evening @Angels333 @eth @greenpea How have your days been?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance