Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hi @Former-Member 

It sounds like when you posted a bit earlier you were feeling overwhelmed and despairing  that you had so few $ to show for all the effort that you've been making. I'm just going to send you an email in a moment to check that you are looking after yourself this afternoon as I am concerned by your statement that you were unable to see a future.

Take care Donna1

Hi @eth  and everyone else!!!!

Hope your day went well with your psychologist and all your other jobs you had to do.  

Blessings to you and everyone.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hello and sending tender hugs @Scarecrowe , @Former-Member , @cutiepiekitty , @Mazarita Heart

@Shaz51 @Scarecrowe @Former-Member @eth @Adge @Flying_Hams @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Maggie @Former-Member @greenpea @outlander @Owlunar @Molliex 

Hi All I hope you're okay. 

I'm having a different kind of week with Mr Angels home on annual leave. We finished the house painting and that was good.

Unfortunately I seem to have some sort of flu that has left me with an upset stomach and a migraine. 

I'm still struggling with SH but it's better with Mr Angels home. I have DBT tomorrow and hopefully I can see everyone's tie dye shirts and see how they turned out.   For those that missed it I organised a tie dye mindfulness activity last Thursday with my DBT group. 

Anyway I  hope you all have a nice evening 

Angels333 

ohhh hugs my @Angels333 HeartHeart

Hey @Angels333 

Good to hear having Mr at home helping your mood and getting painting done. Painting can give terrible headaches tho ....

I hope tomorrow is good catching ujp with all the folks'  tie dyes.

Cheers

Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Angels333 

@Appleblossom 

@Shaz51 @

@eth 

Got really upset tonight. Its really upset me that i didnt get explained how the payments will change. Its cause i dont know the system & am scared about entering it.

Think im overdoing it this end too.

Lots of crying tonight. Have to wait for my meds to kick in to sleep. Its a combination of things upsetting me. Im trying so hard. Have to wait til Mon to explain it to Psychologist & dr.

I trust this Psychologist but dr doesnt even know me. Altho they know im on a dsp. Its scary cause the dva payments are foreign to me. Im going out of my comfort zone which is making me feel insecure. I only found out today that payments will switch. Just overwhelmes me cause its the unknown.

So far my dealings with anyone in dva have been pos tho so thats reassuring.

I just didnt expect to get so overwelmed thats all. Im used to Centrelink & reporting any earnings. Its simple. I know the dva is more secure for me. Its also that this really should have happened after i was released from army but i was only 19 & now im 55. Theres been a hole messed up life inbetween now. Thats whats confusing.

Its hard going back to that time. It keeps upsetting me cause i lost everything. 

I feel like my life keeps changing since i moved & its like out of my control. 

I dont know where im heading. 

I might try to ph psychologist tomorrow. Hes a good guy & i know he will talk to me

Sorry to burden u all with this but i dont know anyone whos been down this path to talk to. Maybe i should get in touch with mates4mates or something like that

Hugs @Former-Member you're never a burden xxx

Good morning @greenpea I wanted to reach out to you as I've read your posts elsewhere from yesterday and overnight.  I want you to know that you can talk to me about what's going on if you want to.  I have bipolar 1 (and other things) and am really familiar with that feeling that everything is accelerating.  The conflict between recognising that it's happening, maintaining insight, and just wanting to fly and ride the high.  So I'm here for you if you want me to be.  Take care.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@eth 

@Angels333 

@Appleblossom 

@Shaz51 

Didnt sleep the whole night & woke up crying again. On my own with no1 that knows me

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance