Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@greenpea I feel so groggy. Kinda wish I didn't sleep at all. I'd have more energy.

@greenoea I need the energy to figure out how to get out of this sim....

@greenpea I'm doing the right things so why won't it end.

I gotta get out

I gotta walk out of yere.

@greenpea where are my cheats

@The-red-centaur  I know it is a long slow process to recovery but you are getting there. Just take deep breaths and take every day as it comes do your best with your walking and your mi and you will be out of there soon. We are all here for you The-red-centaur xxxx

Hi  @The-red-centaur it sounds like it's been a pretty tough night and great that you've been able to ask for help from the nurses and post here and let your community know how you're going - good on you!  Hope you get to take it easy today - you deserve it!! 

Smiley Happy

@The-red-centaur sounds like your having a rough time. and that's ok, we all have days like that. just hang in there. take it slow, deep breaths. we're with you. you've made a huge step just by saying your not ok. you can do this xoxo

Hi @eth Thanks for your thoughts.

I hope you are doing well.

It really does sound like you have achieved a lot recently.

The heat (45C yesterday) is knocking me for six.

I never cope well with the Summer temperatures here (WA).

This time of year is tough, for various reasons - spending Christmas alone, feeling left out of celebrations around me, etc (neighbours, etc).

There are some challenges (financial being one), but will get there.

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance