Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@Mazarita @Meowmy @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Angels333 @eth @BryanaCamp @CheerBear @Appleblossom @Sophia1 @Alacarte @outlander @Exoplanet  and all I have missed and all who pass. Well another Friday is here and the weather is mild and I will almost certainly go for a nice walk this morning :). House inspection here today so will do the final cleaning this morning before I head off. No other news just hoping everyone has a really super pea friday and maybe will catch up a bit later when the werewolves and vampries are in their beds. Love greenpeaxxxx:)

ps: looking forward to hearing about your meeting eth xxxx

Morning everyone.

Hope your house inspection goes OK @greenpea. I'm so not a fan of them 😖 A walk sounds good. I've been doing a bit of walking this week too, discovering some really cool places locally that I had no idea were around. I found a nature reserve earlier in the week that I thought was just a big empty block of land at the back of the suburb. It has cool art/sculpture thingies throughout it and signs saying what animals and plants live in the reserve. Also came across some awesome parks that the kids might enjoy visiting some time. I liked seeing our kind of dodgy area in a new light.

@eth thought of you lots yesterday afternoon, hoping things went OK. I'm guessing you won't know what your new plan is for a little while and hope the stress and uncertainty of it all hasn't gotten to you too much. Big ❤

It is officially my teeth removal day @greenpea soooo happy they will finally be out today. I may not be on here for a couple of days - depends on how it goes today. Hope you have a great day little pea Heart

All the best today @Zoe7. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery and pain free teeth.

Hi and good morning to anyone here this morning.   Thanks for all the support for yesterday to all those who tagged me.  I felt very supported from outside the room between you guys and a few irl friends.  And inside the room with my sil and even my coordinator of supports had some good input.  The woman we had to deal with was hard going, we hit a brick wall a few times, but with my supports there we mostly pushed on through.  Will talk about it more on the 'Anyone started with the NDIS?' thread when I'm up to it.  Bombed out afterwards yesterday and stayed in bed for longer this morning.  Still feeling somewhat fried from it all.

@Zoe7  really hoping your dental procedure goes smoothly and that the stress of it all passes quickly after it's done.  

@greenpea  will be thinking of you too with your house inspection today.  Hope it goes well.

Take care today all  @CheerBear (your park sounds excellent) @Shaz51 @Adge (look forward to hearing about how your date went, @outlander @Sans911 @Exoplanet @Appleblossom 

Hi @greenpea @eth 

Not sure how accurate this is but it's all I could find

https://www.webmd.com/depression/guide/chronic-depression-dysthymia

@CheerBear  Hi CheerBear thank you for your good wishes re inspection. All was well the realestate agent was very happy with the property (thank god!) now it can return to its usual disorder :). Good on you for finding the cute park/.nature reserve that will be great to taken the children to for an explore :).xxx

@Zoe7  good luck with those wretched teeth. You will be so much better without them. In t6he pea's thoughts. xxxx

@eth  Hey eth good to hear from you and am looking forward to hearing all about your meeting in depth when you are up to it. It is all over now :Dxxx

@Angels333  Thanks Angels333:)xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance