Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

It can be difficult to know how people are feeling or how they take our posts.

@Flying_Hams You got lots of things going for you.  Go with the goooood force ...

Heart

@Flying_Hams  Hi Hamsolo01 and good morning have a good week looking forward to all your news when you come back online. Certainly sounds all very positive. Take good care of yourself. Love greenpea xxxx

hi @Flying_Hams good luck with all your endevours this week, sounds awesome. Look forward to seeing you back when you feel like it Smiley Happy

hi @TAB how are you travelling today, did you end up going back to work?

Hi @BryanaCamp thanks for asking. Yes it was ok thanks easy day feel silly about messy thinking now

Hi forumites @TAB @BryanaCamp @greenpea @Shaz51 @BlueBay @Zoe7 @outlander @oceangirl @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope

I'm back after a small break.

I had my interview on Tuesday and it went well I thought. I was thinking about it recently as to whether or not I should take up the offer if it was made to me - even though it's not in an area I want to pursue it might be good for me in about every other way possible. I sure do hate job applications. The alternative will be to take up a job as a peer support worker part time. That's if I get the offer of course but it could be a while.. Watch this space I guess.

I saw my psych yesterday too and he was suitably impressed with the progress I'd made. We spoke about how I can stave off problems if they come back in the future (specifically if I don't have a job and I am back to where I was).

I've been reading my book a bit more too which I am happy with. Haven't been the gym this week as I've been focusing on intern applications. Submitted one today and then tomorrow a much larger one. Just trying to take it easy today.

I also took care of my neighbour's doggo because he was moaning on yesterday. I have made a friend with him it seems lol.

Anyway. I hope you are all going okay and well of late in whatever it is you are doing and focusing on.

Been a busy little ham over here.

you have been a good and busy @Flying_Hams  Heart

Good to have you back @Flying_Hams Smiley Very Happy

Hey hey Shazo. How are you doing my awesome friend @Shaz51

How's school?
@Zoe7

Just worte about school on ANC @Flying_Hams 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance