Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Former-Member
Not applicable

images - 2020-01-15T173631.856.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

images - 2020-01-15T173550.769.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

metal.jpg

Was hams serious re you and puns @Former-Member lol 😸 how could you not know @Flying_Hams lol

Haha lol

very good @Former-Member haha

@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member @Molliex @Smc
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar @Queenie @utopia

Psych done.

Overall it was a good appointment I think.

We just spoke about stuff and where I was up to atm.

It does seem that a lot of my trouble came from last week when I was tired and fed up.

I narrowed down three areas for talking points. Life atm, dating and relationships and also health.

Life atm was largely around my job and how I find it can be very demoralising. But then I spoke about how it is just a foot in the door and its a way of ensuring I can leap onto something else. Seeing as I don't need to go back to the same place as before I now don't have a cause behind why I feel depressed and angry and sad about myself.

Dating and relationships was hard. But it's really just trial and error. Stats as well maybe.

Health was largely around eating and exercise. But I am slowly working on those area.

OVerall though it was okay.

It is what it is

@Flying_Hams  Hey Hamsolo01 glad your appointmenet went well for you. I agree just let things unfold naturely and everything will fall into place. It will all work out the right way at the end of the day :)xx

Just a thought @Flying_Hams but would it be possible to see someone else at same place? Just wondering
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance