Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Lace Butterfly on Ullapool Rose.jpg

💚🦋🌷 @Zoe7 .....

I love that image that you have put together @Faith-and-Hope - brings you and I and your art together - makes me smile a lot Hon Smiley Very HappyHeart

Good 😊💕

@Zoe7

How is your afternoon going Hon - I fell asleep for a while but think I will need a bit longer.

My sister came around with her dog and we played for a little while. She asked me about work and had no idea that the Prinicpal was sitting in - I had to ask her to drop the conversation as she was getting angry about the whole situation and that is not what I need. The fact is I don't have answers to the questions being asked ie. why the constant supervision and it makes me angry too, I told her I just want to do my job and come home to my babies - that is all that I can think about. Feeling pretty deflated again this afternoon but I need to get through tonight, finish the planning, get some sleep and tackle tomorrow when it comes. That is all anyone can expect me to do!

Definitely @Zoe7 ..... 💚

We went out for lunch today .... there is a bit of “thank God” in there ..... cos Sunday lunch has been exactly the same thing every week, compliments from mr. f&h and The Coffee Place .... but today it wasn’t 🎉 ..... now I am settling back into painting for the afternoon.

That would be a good change for you going out to lunch instead of the usual @Faith-and-Hope

I haven't eaten today but will get that organised soon. I haven't felt like it all day but do know I need to so will try to organise an early dinner here.

I hope you get your painting done - it is good light here for me to do a little also right now so might get stuck into it myself - should only take a short while for me to do what I want to do - that would be one more thing crossed off my list so this weekend would not have been a complete waste.

I know that feeling @Zoe7 .... both of them actually 😏

I have my next painting done .... a small one, but trying something new, and it worked well enough .....

Your small painting done and my printing and laminating done @Faith-and-Hope - just need to cut the images all out and place them in plastic bags to divide them for 4 groups.

Have yet to type up my planning and send it to the principal but I can do that tonight. I have to make up a template for tomorrow also but that won't take very long. 

I still haven't eaten so need to get that sorted as well soon.

Good job @Zoe7 ..... 🤗

Yes, it can be easy to forget to eat when art projects take over.

Hi @Sans911 .... 🖐💕 ... are you still travelling ?  I think so, from the snippets I have picked up in the last day or so .....

Done the painting I wanted to get done @Faith-and-Hope and cut up the images ready to put into bags - getting there baby step by baby step but still getting it done. I won't get to the vacuuming tonight but I will aim to get the kitchen cleaned.

Do you have a date that you are leaving for O/S yet or is that still to be determined?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance