Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Fragile

Thanks @Appleblossom and yes its nice having neighbours that keep to themselves,  are non intrusive,  but you feel as though you can count on them should the need arise. 😄

Thanks @tonys yes things are improving here. Getting some more sleep which definitely helps. Some memories are fading a little,  or maybe just not intruding into my thoughts as much. Which is good. 

Love your analogy of a pillow @tonys it sounds so true and I can definitely relate. Weeelll ... except for the handcuffs bit. I definitely do not have handcuffs secreted beneath my pillow.😂  Maybe a rogue dried pigs ear, compliments of Hannah? 😍  Go enjoy time with the bookkeeper,  you both deserve some time out. ♥

Hi @outlander @Shaz51 @Oaktree 

Hi @Emelia8 @Appleblossom 

I am glad that you pair sound like things are improving for you. Hope that your day goes well

Thanks @Oaktree 

Feeling your gentle warmth floating around  helps.

@Emelia8 Sounds like a good new place for you then. Good Neighbours make a difference.

@tonys haha... so the bookkeeper has you sorted. .. and you dont mind a firm hand.

Yeah maybe I have a little poker face but geez my son   has friends with a poker table and poker faces. 

Last couple days been better. 

@outlander hope you are doing alright love.

Hi Apple @Appleblossom 

I am glad to hear that the last few days have been better. You deserve so much good! Wishing you well

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance