Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

utopia
Senior Contributor

Re: HOME

@Faith-and-Hope . Got some sleep with the sleeping med.  Still feel sleepy now.  But staying awake as I have a doctors appointment this afternoon  and don't want to sleep through it and miss it. Supposedly she is going to go through my blood test and explain it all in more detail. 

So I'm tired today.  Flat.  Don't feel like doing anything. But I'll do some shopping after I see the gp.  Dog ate through the dog food bag and ate it all.  Yes she is a Labrador.  A true guts. 

Have tried to find psychologists in my town,  but struggling to find someone who deals with depression and work issues.  I might call the old clinic and ask them if they know someone who can help. 

Hope school is good when you get there. 

Thanks @utopia.  It was a digital photography class and I am amongst the dinosaurs ....head still spinning, but I will get there .....

I hope they can help you to find somebody.  Even talking about the flat feelings and how normal or abnormal they are can help us get more of a reading on where we are at.  Your doc might have been expecting this, but not thought to tell you, for instance.

Hmmm ..... can the Labrador  go on slightly reduced rations for a few days as penance, and to help preserve your wallet ?!

Glad you got some sleep ❣️

@utopia, how are you , sending you hugs and a hello xoxo

utopia
Senior Contributor

Hello @Shaz51 . I'm OK.  Getting by. Depression has eased.  Waiting for motivation. 

But I did a bit of cleaning today.  Dishes in the kitchen.  Fridge door.  Toilet (yuk).  A load of washing.  Brought in a load of washing.  Took the rubbish bin out the front.  That's it. 

Read a bit of a book.  Watched TV tonight. 

How are you going?  I hope Mr Shaz51 is in better health. 

way to go my @utopia 

i am feeling arrggg at the moment my friend , but will get there

hoping to get more home help for my mum

and mr shaz has cancel help through his MMD and Bipolar 11

utopia
Senior Contributor

Sorry to hear you're not the best at the moment @Shaz51 . But hope things improve for you very quickly. 

hello @utopia , sending you hugs my fiend xxx

utopia
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Shaz51 . Hope you and Mr Shaz51 are well. 

I've requested an appointment with a new psychologist and just have to wait for an appointment time.  So will see how that goes. 

Everything else is the same.  Nothing new happening. 

sitting with you until then my friend xxxxxx @utopia  Heart

BlueBay
Senior Contributor

Hi @utopia  i haven’t spoken to you for a while. How are you? I read that you have been struggling with depression again. I’m sorry you’re going through a tough time. Motivation is so hard. I totally get that. 

I’m nit motivated at all st the moment. Struggling. 

How is your son going? Xxoo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance