Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Tinkerbelle
Contributor

Hello

Hi.  I am Tinkerbelle.  I live with overwhelming Loss and Grief, and associated Emotional Trauma etc.  I don't feel like I am living though.  I feel like I am crawling, struggling, through a wasteland of emptiness and heartache.  I don't know how to get out of this hell of an existence that has become my life.  I just want to feel like I can breathe again, and stop this everlasting need to cry and hide from the reality that is my life.  I have no control over the events that led me here.  If I could turn back time and make things as they were two and a half years ago, I would do so without hesitation.  If I could go back even further I would make different choices and make the events that sent me here to this wasteland something so very different.  I want what I had, the people I had, back in my life in a meaningful way.  I am lost.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Hello

Hi @Tinkerbelle - Peregrinefalcon here, one of the forum moderators. Welcome!

It looks like you are having a really challenging time today. I hope your peers here on the forum are able to offer you some support. 

However, the forums are not a crisis service. If you are feeling especially distressed, I encourage you to contact Lifeline (13 11 14), Suicide Callback Service (1300 659 467) or, if it is an emergency, 000.

Hi and welcome, @Tinkerbelle . I am sorry to hear that you are suffering in an emotional wasteland, and feeling lost. Grief and loss is terrible.

I am wondering if you have any professional supports, to help you get through this tough time....like a supportive GP, a counsellor, or maybe medication?

Please take care of yourself, if possible...

hi @Tinkerbelle

i dont have much advice but i can relate to all that youve said. its how im feeling atm too.

have you got any supports in place at all?

Thank you

I have a psychologist
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance