Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Life can be a Pain

not to mention spying on us and no rights before or after arrest, remember when iD card was a big deal? think they have it 3x over now lol

Hi @TAB @utopia  @Shaz51 @BlueBay @Zoe7 @outlander @Razzle 

Some days just start off wrong - today has been one of them and I am glad it's nearly over

I didn't go to sleep early - I enjoy the night time when it's quiet and I often read for hours - such as last night - and at 9.00 am I was disturbed by someone yelling my name outside - it was my Tuesday domestic help and I never enjoy having anyone around so early but I find this woman an friendly hard worker but - wow - I didn't even hear her knock and I was okay - just asleep and she was really worried - not good - I wasn't appreciative and don't feel the need to be - 

I was totally out of focus - in fact I haven't been all day - and I was disorganised - I got my medication out of the blister packs and then I couldn't find it - I know I never took it and that was a problem - this wouldn't happen if I was alone - I caught up with the next dose - botheration

Totally out of focus I did get my chores attended to - went to see the podiatrist - she kept insisting I need to have the toenail removed because it's not a good shape - I am not thrilled about this - today is not the day to make any decision except let's-think-about-it-tomorrow-decisions

One the way home the taxi driver was a pleasant enough person but seemed to be taking me the wrong way - and I know the area well but he insisted this was the right way to go. Not far out but drove past my old house where there are dark and miserable memories - and around the corner into the other end of my street - he'd entered the wrong street number - aw - bother

Things could always be worse - I am sure I never got into my body in the right coordinates when I woke up this morning - or rather - when I was disturbed - 

Tomorrow will be better - no one is due to wake me up tomorrow

Enough said - 

Dec

That is not the ideal way to be woken up @Owlunar and would probably send my day in all kinds of wrong directions also. Hope tomorrow is better for you Heart

sounds a bit Twilight Zone if you remember that show @Owlunar  um some days better to stay in bed and could have told cleaner where to go or left a note saying cu next time ?

yeah I soend like half an hour today looking for something that wasnt that important, but told self it was. Well found it in the end, in semi-silly def not the usual spot. 

Hope you enjoy your reading tonight and take it easy @Owlunar  

Thanks @TAB  and @Zoe7 

You are right - it was far from an ideal awakening - total Twilight Zone - really out of focus - I feel drained

By the time I got up and found my teeth and opened the door she was there Tabby Cat - so she might as well come in and clean - she is a nice person - distracting at times but a good cleaner - at least my house is clean

Gotta take the bins out tonight - if I do nothing else - I have had dinner but the idea of going to bed and going to sleep even if I don't read tonight sound like a really good idea

Dec

yeah I got my bins in this morning after putting them out sunday night lol @Owlunar  it can seem like a chore sometimes and doesnt always get done here

Had dinner here too and am now snuggled in under the doona on the couch for the evening @Owlunar There is a tree outside my house being cut down tomorrow so I will no doubt be up early with the noise - it is a shame it is my day off work thatit is being done because I was hoping to take the rubbish to the tip on the trailer ...will have to wait until the weekend now and hope for no rain. Hopefully I will have enough energy in the afternoon to mow the grass - that is getting out of control as I haven't done it for several weeks.

Do you have any plans for tomorrow Dec?

Hi again @Zoe7 

Being interupted by my cleaning lady fades into insignificance with having a tree outside your home cut down - they are sure to start early - 

Tradies always have a corner on first thing - as my daughter and all of her step-children are tradies we have a family feeling about it but still - I never like it when they start trimming the trees in the street first thing - and this is a well maintained area so it happens - 

How I wish - for your sake - they were doing this on a morning you were going to work - I undertand the feeling of haplessness when people start with chair-saws and angle-grinders - - mmm - yes

Do I have anything planned for tomorrow? It all depends on how my spine is when I wake up - I really need to get up to Telstra some time soon before they start with the NBN - 

I am able to prune my garden a bit and pull some weeds - the courtyard is very small but nothing much as been done since I was in Cairns last Spring - I asked my daughter if she could help out when she has the time - I don't expect her to do household chores but she is a tradie too - she did a gardening apprenticeship and worked as a gardener for a long time - and it won't take her long to do it - I will try and prune a bit tomorrow and try and tidy it up a bit if the weather is fine - weeds grow like made through the cracks around the pavers - and I have two standard roses that need expect pruning to produce a few good flushes next spring

They are going up to the Sunshine Coast to see my grand-daughter next month so I am putting that off until July - better month to go actually - we will be past the shortest day by then

I need to do some donna snuggling myself - strange day

Dec

Great that your daughter can hopefully help out with the garden @Owlunar . I am not looking forward to the early start tomorrow - wish it had been done on one of my work days so I wasn't home at all. The tree has to go though - it is dead - the council think someone poisoned it ...don't know with what but it is a shame because it was a really beautiful tree.

Going to try to get to sleep early tonight so I am not so tired when they start in the morning.

Look forward to hearing all about your next trip when you do go Dec Smiley Very Happy

Hugs ❤ @Owlunar 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance