Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Living with PTSD (Potentially Triggering Material)

❤️ @Former-Member 

Hi @Former-Member 

I know you are stuck with replies atm but we can all write for you to read - and so I do hear you

I consider living on the edge of knowing and not knowing tough - I wonder what I can find in clipart for those moments - I know you opened up with this lady and now she is unsure - thinking just of you - you don't want to start again and don't know if you will or will not need to or even if you want to - that is such a rotten situation

Maybe it would have been better if you had started to think about all of this months ago - you were thinking of cancelling instead of waiting for her to make up her mind about her situation.

Personally I don't think I would want to know if my therapist was edgy - and alas - it seems that people need to be away so much - and at this time of year - we can't see an answer for that problem but you are stuck right now

Okay - clipart - let's see what I can find - okay - this might fit

Sending hugs Sherry

Dec

Obviously - not a fun place to beObviously - not a fun place to be

Maybe I should send one of my photos - one of my originals

Painted SkyPainted Sky

Much better

Hi @Former-Member I found your thread again.

It took me a bit of a search, amongst the notifications list.

I see you have been actively "Liking" (Supporting) posts - thanks for that (reading).

Adge

Life is too hard. Uncertainties are getting the better of me. Fear and anxiety over every little thing, and becoming more and more depressed daily. Just not strong enough to keep living a life seemingly made too hard for me. Im not meant to be here, I dont want to be here.

You are meant to be here @Former-Member and the positive and caring way you interact and support so many on here is testament to that. I often see you providing that support to those in crisis or feeling like life is not worth living as well as encouraging and supporting many daily. You have a kind an compassionate approach in all posts as well as sound advice and/or referrals to help those needing further support. You are very much a part of what makes this community such a wonderful one to be part of - I honestly could not see the forum the same without you. Not only do you light the path for so many but you also lighten my day (everyday) by being here and just being You.

Life has been incredibly difficult for you for a long time now Hon. The loss of your Mum set off a whole new round of doubts, depression and insecurities. It was not just her loss that you mourned but that of your neice again also. You continue to support your Dad, your brother and your husband with very little or no support in return. Supporting one person is draining but multiple people is all consuming. Along with that you have been dealing with the imminent loss of your psych and regular debilitating triggers. To be honest Hon I would be just as worried about you if you felt nothing with all that you have had going on.

I hear how hard it is for you right now and understand those feelings of not wanting to be here. I cannot say this will get better Hon but I can say it is possible - and I am right here with you for as long as you need. You matter a great deal to me (and so many others here) so right now lean on us Sherry because Hon we love you and you are not alone Heart

@Former-Member 💚💚💚

You are meant to be here @Former-Member 

stting with you and giving you a hug xx

here for you my sister xxx

talk to us xx

@Former-Member  💜💜💜💜

Hi @Former-Member Just leaving this here for you today Hon - no words needed but know I am very much thinking of you Heart

Image result for love hands

@Former-Member, hope you are ok my friend xoxo

having a not good night here , sorry my darling

want to sit with you  xoxo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance