Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Emzy777
New Contributor

Me feeling yuk

Life for me has been so hard n it's just not getting any better, I'm so depressed n I thought I was getting better I'm so lost right now 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Me feeling yuk

Oh @Emzy777 ... you sound so sad...: 

I am just going to sit here and hold your hand for a bit....

there are tissues here if you need yo cry ( warning... I will cry with you no matter what... I am a sympathetic crier) 

if you want to talk you can... if you want to just sit quietly we can do that too

we are here for you 

Welcome, @Emzy777  , it's good to have you here.

I can't say anything better than @Lostandalone  has said it. But I wanted to say we are here to support you. 

Can I ask gently if you have any professional supports in place for your depression? A supportive GP or counsellor, or maybe medication?

A handy forum tip is to type @ and then the member's name if you want to tag someone that you're speaking to them. 

Welcome @Emzy777 

Just wanted to say that I read your post and I'm sorry you're feeling so down. It can be relentless but there are lots of us here on the forum who understand. Many people here help me at times when I can't see a way forward. One step at a time. We're with you.

Hi @NatureLover @Lostandalone 

Hi @frog , nice to see you, hope you're travelling OK...

Thanks @NatureLover I'm trying to just roll with it rather than struggle if you know what I mean. I know things can get better. How are you travelling?

@frog wrote:

Thanks @NatureLover I'm trying to just roll with it rather than struggle if you know what I mean.

Yes, that makes sense and I admire you for it. And your hopeful attitude as well 👍

I'm doing OK at the moment, thanks.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance