Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Need advice please (info below).

hey @Former-Member
yes I would put a complaint in if your comfortable with that. your psychiatrist could probably help you with the process as well.

@Former-Member   I would say that your first and foremost goal should be to get this horrible nurse out of your life ASAP. They sound ultra-toxic and as if every encounter with them will only make your situation much worse, so I would focus on getting them out of your life. Comparitively, whether or not to report them would be a "tomorrow problem" (IMHO).

The good news is that this guy has already handed you a way out of his "care", it would seem. He's basically told you that you don't need his care, so all you have to do is agree with him and he should stop making you see him. (I got the impression that you go to visit him at some facility? He doesn't home visit you?)

I went through very similar ordeals with both of my main therapists. I could never have complained in a manner that would've hurt them directly, but I have made several reports to government inquiries that this sort of thing is commonplace in the mental health system.

Hello, thank you for your reply. Nice to chat with you for the first time @chibam .

I saw the MH Nurse at my local hospital, by choice (I emailed them and they connected me with him, I never asked to be honest. I was looking for more of a program).

I'm so sorry you've had bad experiences too. And what do you mean by he's handed me out of his care? I'm confused?

@Lee82 good idea, thank you.

@outlander thank you also

@TAB I can see that you've been randomly liking my comments from posts, not stalking me are you?

No. @Former-Member I am not . I will stop liking your posts

You can keep liking my chats, I just thought that you were mad and hated me before I took a break for a while. Sorry for misunderstanding @TAB 

@chibam @outlander @Lee82 @Escaped_Goat @Former-Member @NatureLover now I'm having bad intrusive thoughts. I won't post about them here, I'm talking to Lifeline. I doubt they'll go away. I just feel like a burden and that I annoy everyone, and so forth

Im sorry @Former-Member I'll leave you to it

You didn't do anything wrong, I just thought you were mad at me like I said from before I took a break. I guess not.

Sorry if I upset you. You can talk to me and like my posts, I was just a bit confused. I apologise. Didn't mean to upset you or anything. Just a misunderstanding on my behalf @TAB 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance