Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

eth
Community Elder

Notes from reading

For @greenpea    Hi and good morning again  Smiley Happy

It's been a pleasure to do this and I hope it is helpful for you.  It's important that you listen to your own voice within as you read what I've written.

The minor arcanas are translated from the traditional tarot as :  pipes = wands, stones = pentacles, arrows = swords, bowls = cups.

1.  You as you are currently experiencing yourself.  8 of pipes.  Develop your art from stillness. A peaceful time out listening within and creating space for inspiration that is coming.

2. The bridge now being crossed.  8 of bowls.  Journey toward the divine in all, including yourself, becoming a creator of your own reality.  What inspires you and how you inspire others.

3.  That which will be experienced when the bridge is crossed.  The Grandfathers (major arcana 17 = Star).  Now, more than ever, a certain history is becoming important to you.  Contact sources of ancient wisdom and your spirit ancestors for fresh insight into your life situation.  Honor the ways of your grandfathers.  Seek high level help to see more clearly and be able to tacklle the biggest of problems.  Also to align your desires with the Highest Good for All.

4.  Resources.  The purification needed or taking place (if you choose to cross the bridge and want the experience on the other side).  The preparation or emptying stage, relates particularly to Earth, resources and/or your relationship to having material form.  6 of bowls.  Appreciate experiences of the past.  Look at your physical resources (home, finances, posessions, supports) and see what has become baggage you no longer need to carry.  Accept and learn from and RELEASE any mistakes.

5.  Channels.  The creative focus needed or taking place, especially in regard to self expression and/or sexual expression;  the vision or fantasies that guide you and fill you with enthusiasm for life.  10 of Stones.  Accept recognition.  See yourself in light of what you create.  Your skills, your deeds towards others, your self-care practices, your parenting.  Be, and be seen as, your authentic self.

6.  Aims.  That which must be scrutinized for its benefit to or interference with your goals.  Direct your thoughts and words, aiming affirmatively toward the achievements you desire. 7 of bowls.  Let the self be swept into bliss.  Accepting and integrating past lessons to be able to move beyond.  Accept yourself as you are now, and focus on goals for the future.  You are ready to expand your comfort zone.  Great joy is coming.

7.  Devotions.  That which you must act on with devotion and to which you must give your most unselfish love.  This is the ritual or disciplined offering you must make in order to reach your full potential of fresh insight into your life (to cross the bridge to reach the experience desired).  2 of bowls.  Conceive of love with another (can be another aspect of yourself).   Free from regrets, hopefull and clear about future goals and steps to reach them.  Think about the many forms of love in your life and get clear about what you do and don't want in and from those relationships.

4 out of the 7 cards were in bowls (cups).  Thus all about the energy of love and devotion.

I loved this reading.  There was a lot of good advice for me from it too.  Hope you find it helpful.  As I said, I definitely don't predict the future - that's what you create!

Lots of love, Eth xx

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Notes from reading

@eth  thank you so much for giving me this reading :). I have quickly looked over it but when I have a quiet moment today of mind and body I am going to thoroughly read it . I think this is needed to properly understand it and appreciate it . Scatter brain pea that I am :). xxxx

There's lots in there @greenpea .  Let me know if you want to talk about any of it later. xx

@eth  It is a beautiful reading and so positive giving me hope for the now (which is what I really need) and as you say the future is what I make of it. Thanks eth xxxx

@Appleblossom  this is @eth  thread xx

Thanks @Shaz51 

Smiley Happy

Oh  sorry @eth  I did not realise it was based on an individual tarot reading for @greenpea 

Good Luck with its manifold inspirational potential ...

Heart

Hey @Appleblossom I was going to check with @greenpea  but I think it's ok.  Otherwise @greenpea  I can take it down if you want me to now that you've seen it.  Up to you. 

It's actually from a Medicine Woman deck with strong Native American influence and works a bit differently from Tarot.  I like to think of it as a focusing tool more, not an oracle as some people use the Tarot.

focussing tool works for me @eth 

oracles dont

Heart

@eth  Hi eth no please keep it up! I will like to come back to it from time to time to gain knowledge if that is alright with you. It was very kind of you to do the reading for me 🙂 Here is a bunch of flowers and choccys to say a proper thank you :)xxxxx.

Image result for bunch of flowersImage result for chocolates

Heart  @greenpea 

Smiley Happy @Appleblossom   

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance