Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Stressed TW

@Whitehawk I reached out but it made things worse....i can't do this........

Hi again @The-red-centaur 

Keep trying Red, we all know you have shown great strength and grit so many times before. Please look to you safety plan. Might I suggest the SANE Help Centre before 10pm on 1800 187 263.

Hang in there,

Whitehawk

Ok so everything is just getting worse. Too complicated to explain it all.
Need the fuck out.

But I'm safe unfortunately. I'm heading to another meeting with my case manager. Admission might be a thing.

Hi @The-red-centaur - Nice to see you and I'm happy to hear you are safe. I hope the meeting with your case manager goes okay and results in some good support, whatever that is for you right now. Sitting with you in the difficult feelings that are coming up today Heart

@NatureLover @Maggie

Up until last night I hadn't slept since Saturday. it made dealing with the stress really hard and i ended up going to the psych ward for a 24hr admission to knock me out.

The news about my step dad on Wednesday was not good. His cancer had become aggressive and he is in a lot of pain. It was really hard to see him liken that on wednesday. And last night mum told me that his prognosis is complicated.

I was not accepted into the eating disorder inpatient. I got the call yesterday that i am not appropriate and cant go inpatient for eating disorder treatment because of my other mental health issues.

My close friend had surgery yesterday for her infection. She is really scared and unwell.

The voices came back on Tuesday. I was really scared.

TAFE is really getting to me. But i will plug away it. IF it doesnt work out I'll talk to them about trying the course face to face next year.

I have been able to reschedule the appointments i missed during the week.

I am seeing my dietitian in a min to discuss how my ED has been lately and find a strategy on what to do when my brain wont allow intake.

i have been given some PRN sleep medication for two days to make sure I'll stay ok over the weekend. My mind is much better today. Sleep is a really big thing for me.

i got this

@The-red-centaur wrote:
i have been given some PRN sleep medication for two days to make sure I'll stay ok over the weekend. My mind is much better today. Sleep is a really big thing for me.

i got this

So glad to hear these positives! @The-red-centaur 

But I'm surprised the inpatient facility wouldn't accept you as a patient. 😯

I'm sorry to hear about your step dad. And also that you've been troubled by voices.

How was your appointment with your dietitian?

Thanks for the update 🙂

@NatureLover the appointment went well thank you.

I'm glad to hear this, @The-red-centaur .

It seems such a difficult situation that you're in, with not wanting to ingest anything. 😞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance