Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Definitely not a thing @CheerBear . It takes a bit more than a day, just sayin. 💛💛💛

From vivid memories @CheerBear hospital coffee is 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮, virtual are much better. So sending some benefits.

@outlander  💙💙💙💙💙💙

F85751BB-7366-45E7-A5AF-B6C5F1ED937A.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @CheerBear @Maggie  @outlander @Shaz51 @Gazza75 

Following along with each of you, and you are all very much in my thoughts.

Today is my Dads birthday. We are going out to my brothers farm for lunch. Even my sister is coming! 

I miss little Holly, but the people who are looking after her, tell me she is just fine, and behaving herself.

Only a couple more days here, then drive home Saturday..Take care all of you. 💖

Sherry 😀

@Former-Member  I hope your dad has a good birthday today. Has he opened his present yet? I can imagine his face when he sees your DP of Marilyn 😲😲😲

I Hope lunch at the farm goes really well. Lots to catch up on.

Yes, I know how much you miss your girl. I’ve been looking after kind of friends Moodle for the past few days. Lots of cuddles.

Take care of yourself. Very much thinking of you also. 💚💚💚💚🌻🌻🌻🌻🐶🐶🐶🐶

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Maggie . I missed your tag in my post above, tagged someone else twice and missed you out. 😕Mobile phone and impatient fingers! Just edited it.

Hi @Former-Member , have a wonderful day with your family today.  Really hope its not to hot for you all.  Nice to see someone else having fun using a mobile phone here.  Glad to know I am not alone with that.

Aloha @Maggie @CheerBear @Shaz51 @outlander Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Owlunar 

Not much going on with Me, doctor finall gave me some meds for my weight so really hoping it does something positive.  Heading to my farm tomorrow with some luck.  I will probably drop in to see my neighbours as I haven't been keeping up with them lately.  Trying to bumble along to xmas and some time off work.  Feeling harder and harder to keep going with it.

Have a good day everyone and take care 🙂 Heart

Sorry i fell back asleep. Was a really rough night. Ive been really busy but havent been to well. Im missing my forum friends so im hoping to catch up with you guys later. I have to do the horses this morning, im trying to get there early as i have 2 paddocks to clean too but its suppose to be pretty hot. I dont have many other plans but that changes quickly around here esp this time of the year.

Hoping you get a good coffee soon @CheerBear 💐

@Former-Member i hope the lunch goes well and your dad likes his present. Im sure little Holly is missing you too but i know youd leave her where she is well cared for while your away. ❤

@Gazza75 a trip to your farm sounds good along with catching up with your neighbours too. 🌌

@Maggie how are you? Hows is your bracelet making going? 📿

@eth hoping to catch up with you soon too. Hows things at your end? Have you started the transitions to your new support workers? 💌

Have a good day @outlander , take care 🙂 Heart

@Gazza75  It’s good your dr is taking yours weight seriously. I hope what he/she has given you is helpful.

Time out at the farm sounds like a good thing this weekend. Things are hot up your way, while we, on the other hand are back in winter, some have heaters on. Amazing.

I don’t know how you find the Christmas season, but it’s one I dread, for all sorts of weird and not so weird reasons, so time off work will be positive hopefully.

Take care. 💙💙💙

@outlander  You sound very busy, as per usual, and tired, and unwell. No changes. I wish I had some pearl of wisdom, but I don’t, so listening when I/we can. 💙💙💙

No bracelet making, nor anything atm. My creativity seems to have dried up. It’s getting through the day mode atm. Not working too well, but, nothing new there.

I hope your plans for a quieter part of today happen. Any crochet happening for you?

I think I hear the coffee pot calling, so best answer the call.

Dropping one off for you @CheerBear ️ and anyone else who would like one.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance