Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Taking the plunge

Good morning @Maggie and everyone. 💞

D1692D32-A8A4-4AF5-B670-EBAD53D564E4.jpeg

Good morning everyone 👋

I'll bring coffee this morning for any early birds who might be around @Maggie, @thevoticon, @Former-Member, @NatureLover

Thankyou @CheerBear . I have snow all over my garden. I’ll take a pic.

How are you ? How was yesterday ?

@CheerBear  The back. I can’t take one our front, it’s too dark. It’s so beautiful. It’s the first time it’s been this low since I’ve been here. And cold.

82559250-54CA-4626-830D-414CD9FDF48E.jpeg

Oh wow @Maggie! That's so cool! How often does it snow there? Our people had snow yesterday too which is so unusual.

I am OK thanks. Yesterday was really challenging but I think I did well enough. I have things to do to tidy it all up today but am waiting until not ridiculous o'clock to do that so the time stamp on my work doesn't say ridiculous o'clock 😆

How was your yesterday? Did Mr Christian visit? Or student?

oh I can't wait to see your picture @Maggie. I got photos throughout yesterday of people (and puppy) with snow. We've been waiting to see it for years and all enjoyed it from afar yesterday.

Far out its cold though!

😮 That's proper proper snow @Maggie! Like almost snowman snow ❄☃️🌨 How beautiful!!°

Never in my yard before @CheerBear. I’ve been watching it for hours. Small things amuse small minds kind of stuff.😂😂

Student and Mr Christian arrived at the same time yesterday @CheerBear. I just said we were painting. He said he would come some other time. He seems like such a nice young man, I don’t want to hurt him, but I don’t want to get heart either. Sigh.

Student did the basic of a wooden letter. She’s coming again today to finish. I said I won’t be around next week, I have a few appointments. My brain is doing some tricky thinking. Twisted.

Your work is challenging @CheerBear. Not wanting ridiculous o’clock to show on your time stamp. 😂😂 I get that. 👍👍

Yes @CheerBear  proper snow. The dog won’t go out in it. 😂😂

Wow @Maggie. I would totally be amused by that too. I find hail awesome so snow is next level 😆 That's amazing. Thank you for sharing ❤

Also wow with both arriving at the same time. I guess it might have been easier to manage Mr Christian by saying you were busy painting? Though little is easy about that one. Are you able to organise with him for him to come and see you while counsellor is there? Protecting yourself from hurt is important.

A wooden letter is a great idea. Student is super lucky to get to sit with you and learn from you. Do you have appointments next week? Only if you are OK to share.

I worked with someone who was doing some not OK things which hurt others. It was a very tricky balance of support and care alongside accountability. An unusual situation and one I wouldn't have come up often, but not long ago I had training on it and that really helped. I am participating in the next steps from here for my own learning which I am looking forward to as it's beyond my usual scope of work. Best learning environment even from home and for that I am very thankful.

How's today looking for you?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance