Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

No foil yesterday @CheerBear, just paint. Yes, I did enjoy it. I didn’t think I would, because the black cloud was down low. 

Oh, a day of sewing. 👍👍👍 You will have it finished in no time. Can you do one with the year, not that I think you will ever forget it, but symbolic stuff for future reference.

You are early this morning. Was it a tricky night ?

Glad you enjoyed it @Maggie. It's nice to get on a roll and escape with things like paint. Sorry about the black cloud. Did it come down low for any reason in particular, or an everything kind of thing?

I had thought about putting some kind of reference in there, to this year. Will keep thinking on it. It's definitely supposed to be a colour in the darkness kind of one.

Tricky night, yes. Unsettled and nightmare-ish. My bad for watching videos of police violence before bed 😏

An everything kind of black cloud @CheerBear . I think it hovers, then covers. It’s good to have something to push through with. Sometimes, it’s doesn’t happen, but when it does, it’s good, worthwhile and a self help, lifeboat. Sometimes you have to save yourself from drowning, if you can swim long enough. 🐟🐠🐡🐬

In years to come, you might be amazed at what you did in this present crisis. A lifeboat maybe ? Colour, definitely.

Oh, the replaying of the video, and remembering. Sorry. I have to be careful watching stuff, even sometimes I’m unaware of how it’s affecting me, till the night comes in. Oh those nights are scary. I hope you can have a bit of down time today, rest even, maybe.

@Emelia8 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻️ How are you today ?

@CheerBear  I just saw a lovely thing on sunrise. They are talking about Victoria, and put it like this  We’re for ❤️ictoria. People are realising how hard it is, and coming together. It changes nothing, I know, but support and understanding help.

Hi @Maggie @CheerBear @greenpea   💜

I see you had a campfire going nice and early this morning, and the billy boiling. 👍🔥 Nice one.

I have a few medical apts coming up Maggie, which I"m pretty anxious about. Dentist today, Doctor tomorrow and Psych next week.

Emelia 🌸

@Emelia8  That’s a lot. I hope the dentist today is ok. Never a nice visit, but sometimes, relief. Somewhere I need to go, but putting it off. 

Is your Dr supportive ? 

Psych next week. I know you have a tricky anniversary soon, hopefully, the appointment helps, at least to be able to talk face to face with someone who cares.

Yes, a billy tea today. I’m pretty sure you might enjoy that.💕💕🐶🐶

Yes @Maggie , my GP is pretty supportive.  But I need to see him about a few issues this time ... including MHCP, and a check up on my worsening joint issues and RA.  So its not a telehealth call, its a visit.  Which means temperature checks, questionaires, etc, etc. Yes another big anniversary coming up next week.  The third of three very sad anniversary dates over the past 6 weeks or so.  Dentist is an early appointment this morning, need to get going shortly. I have had a cracked back tooth for several years, and its been playing up more lately ... so I think I may have to get something done with it.  Yes ... you summised correctly ... I do enjoy a good billy tea.  Out in the bush over a good campfire and the smell of gum and wood smoke.  Better get moving with hubbys morning meds and breakfast.

Quick hello to @NatureLover  this moring as well ... hope you are doing okay. 💕

Emelia 🌸

Good morning @Maggie , I'm sorry to hear about the black cloud 😞 I really hope it eases very soon. 

@CheerBear I'm also sorry you had a bad night 😞

@Emelia8 thinking of you with your medical appointments, and the bad anniversary coming up...

@CheerBear 💙💙

DE2078D8-35EF-42D2-B296-5CA86AC07D49.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance