Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

house warming party @Former-Member  Smiley Very HappyHeart

Mr Darcy would like that @Shaz51 .

Hello @Former-Member , @greenpea , @Former-Member , @Georgie_Girl . @mum8891 , @Determined , @Owlunar , @Appleblossom , @Jacques , @outlander 

mr shaz wants to have a sleepin  on saturday Smiley Very Happy

@Shaz51  a sleep in sounds good to me ;D. I think you and mr shaz both deserve it :)xxx

Good morning @Shaz51 

images (66).jpg

Hi @Shaz51 

And hi everyone! I hope all have had a good week.

Thank god it’s Friday - I need a sleep in 

ha ha sure am @Former-Member , mr shaz reminded that a sleep in tomorrow

hello @Georgie_Girl , how are you xx

@greenpea, @Former-Member , @mum8891 

Hi @Shaz51 

I’m going ok.

We have had a rough week though. Unfortunately we had to have our gorgeous 9 year old Golden Retriever put to sleep last Saturday. He was the most amazing, caring dog.... so we’re a bit devistated 

How is everyone else doing?

Anyone got any plans for the weekend?

Morning @Shaz51 @Georgie_Girl .

So sorry to hear about your beloved fur baby @Georgie_Girl .  I hope you can find a whole bunch of special self-care activities this week to help honour him and what he meant to you.

Things are bumpy for me at the moment.  My hubby’s mi is undiagnosed, and one that hides in the shadows.  I chose many years ago to take on the slow decline of our relationships under its effects, hoping for rescue in the process, rather than the “big bang” that would have occurred if I had tried to leave at that point ..... at any point in fact.

We are up to selling houses (our former home in another state and the one we moved to here) and buying one with separate bedrooms.  It really sucks, but it is what it is, and pragmatism has to rule.

Silver linings - I am getting a study space, and one of the kids will get a real room, not the study nook they have been living in since the move.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance