Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

Yes @Former-Member xx

it is a bit hard to find an good balance , the meds make my hubby very tired , put weight on and no get up and go

but too much and he sleeps all the time , when he stops taking them , no no , go back on them please

Sending you hugs Heart

sleep does help a lot xx

Sorry to hear you are doing it tough at the moment @Former-Member!

I hope you find the right balance of medication to look after both your physical and mental health.

@Former-Member wrote:

I am determined to get there though.

^Great to hear! Concentrating on the basics for now sounds like an excellent plan.

Take care,

Shimmer

@Shaz51

I am drooling - I love chocolates and they look fantastic - 

Thanks for sharing - I guess I will be given chockies for Christmas - but rarely do I actually see such yummy ones

[mmmmmmm -making more eating smooth,  rich wonderful chocolate sounds and trying not to talk at the same time]

Dec 

@Shaz51

That sounds so hard to be told that your pre-diabetes is because of your kidney disease but not given any idea of what to do about it - it sound like getting a dietician is a good idea - but finding one when you live out of town and away from the infra-structure sounds really tough

And oh golly - who said it? ah @Former-Member - I had not considered chromium as a trace element we would need - I have tried to read the tiny print on food labels and supplement labels - ah - I have catarats starting and and I can't see through them alas - so I will have to look that up too

With chemicals like that - we need just a little trace - but it's an important little trace

Thanks for sharing

Dec

💜💐 @Former-Member ...

HeartHeart @Former-Member how are you today xx

Hello @Decadian, @Faith-and-Hope, @PeppiPatty xx

Hello @CherryBomb

WELCOME BACK xx

Thanks @Shaz51! It's great to be back Smiley Very Happy

I'll be floating around the Forums tonight. Look forward to chatting! 

Hello @CherryBomb, @Faith-and-Hope, @Decadian, @Shimmer, @Former-Member, @PeppiPatty, @NikNik, @Former-Member, @devotedmum, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Smc, @denial, @Former-Member

Here is an update today and a question

Carer / wife needing meds herself

ammm a good question !! when my husband thinks i might need some meds myself

Check with your gp @Shaz51 ..... then you can tell your hubby you are following the Fr's advice and leave it at that ....

❤️