Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Flying_Hams
Community Guide

feel alone

I feel like no one will care if I just died today

Only family would

there's a lot of conflict inside me and it sucks like nothing on earth

i wish things could just fix themselves up rather than me having to do all the heavy lifting

hardly anyone donated to my cause when i did a funrun last weekend and it really annoyed me

people just don't care about me now..... i am sick of them telling me i am a great guy and a good person and that i am worthwhile... clearly i am not..

5 REPLIES 5

Re: feel alone

Hi @Flying_Hams,

I am so sorry to hear you are feeling so alone at the moment and that you have a lot of inner conflict going on.

It must be exhausting to feel you are carrying this burden all by youself, and additionally disspaointing that no-one donated towards the fun run you took part in.

It is really great that you have reached out and are expressing your difficulties here on the forum. It may be further benificial for you to talk to someone about this one-on-one, such as your GP or a psychologist. You may also call into our HelpCentre or utelize our online chat, if you feel this may help.

I am really concerened for your safety. Do you have someone you can speak to right now?

If not, we know some really helpful services. Unfortunately, we are not a crisis service, but some places you can call now for support are;

Lifeline: 13 11 14 or Crisis Chat
Suicide call back service: 1300 659 467 or online counselling
Beyondblue: 1300 22 4636 or web chat
Mensline: 1300 78 99 78 or online counselling
If in immediate danger: 000

Please take care of yourself, and feel free to get in touch if we can assist you any further!

Amour_Et_Psyché

hey
thanks for the reply
atm i feel ok
i have a group support this evening which may help
i saw my psych yesterday too
im in contact with the right people
i think im also angsty about a new job i start tomorrow - even though i can do it..
people did donate, just not as many as i had hoped..
anyway
thanks for replying
the other posts on here are good as im getting help there

Glad to hear that your are OK at the moment, and that you have supports in place such as your psychologist and group support. It's also wonderful to hear that you are finding the forums helpful.

However, if things are ever not OK, please feel free to contact us, or the numbers listed above.

Amour_Et_Psyché

P.S. Best of luck with your new job tomorrow - I'm sure you'll ace it! 🙂

Best of luck with your new job tomorrow @Flying_Hams Smiley Happy

and I  will be thinking of you tonight , so let us know how you go my friend , we are here for you Heart

Hi @Flying_Hams

Just wanted to say hi and welcome to the Forum.  Good luck with your new job tomorrow.  I'm sure you will be fine.

Let us know how you go.

Take care 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance