Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Hey shazzy
@Shaz51

Are you feeling better this arvo?

I have done some weeding on the pathway outside into the garden. It's like a forest lol...

There’s just no respect at home 

everyone is f####ng give me the shits 

Daughter is snapping at me 

hubby csnt tslk properly only half tells me stuff and I’m meant to know Wtf he is saying 

I’m sorry fir swearing 

I’m sngry 

@MDT @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Owlunar @Gazza75 

I'm worried about you keeping this to yourself @BlueBay

I think you need to speak to them. But Im no expert and I may be wrong. I am just thinking about you in light of what you've been sharing lately

helllooo @MDT , @BlueBay  @Faith-and-Hope 

just woke up

had leftovers for dinner

ohh my sister @BlueBay HeartHeart

Hey @Shaz51, hope your tummy settles and you feeling better now. 

@BlueBay sorry you are having such a rough time at home lately. It sounds like you are going from one battle to another all the time with not a lot of support.  I hope your back is feeling better. Hang in there.

me too @Gazza75 

got 2 cleaning jobs tomorrow

and have to take mum to hospital for a new dressing on her leg xx

hugs @BlueBay 

@Shaz51 a good nights sleep might do the trick. Hope it wasn't something you ate. Fingers crossed for you tomorrow. Take care. 

Hi @BlueBay 

It must be horrible with your D and Huffnpuff treating you with no respect when you are working so many extra hours right now - this is not good at all

With your D - she is a guest in your home right now - I find it really difficult to understand how she feels it's okay to be so agro with you - what is wrong with what you are doing to cause this? Nothing I think - perhaps it's time for her to listen to you - that you don't like this and you have been looking after A for her a lot I think - and doing the cooking and other chores - I know she and Huffnpuff did some chores last week and still waited for you to cook dinner - 

This has to be so hard for you

You can put up with this if you choose to but they both need to understand you have had enough of this disrespect - Huffnpuff's learned helplessness is really hard to deal with - I know that - but D is just being rude 

Yes - you have to speak to them and if they are rude to you then walk out on them even if you only go as far as your own room and lie down with your heat pack - something I find the best for my back when it's giving me a hard time

It's really important not to speak to them when you are angry though - give yourself time to calm down - then speak - or - before you go to work say when you will be home and ask for this or that to be done first - eg - please put the dinner in the oven and hang the washing out 

There is no need for them to treat you like that - it seems that they are cross if you work and pissed if you don't - really

I'm sorry BlueBay

Dec

Hi @Owlunar @Gazza75 @Shaz51 @MDT @Faith-and-Hope  and others following - 

I worked yesterday until 5.30pm. I text hubby and told him and said you’ll need to organise dinner. Came home and finner was cooking. 

Had a terrible night eith a pounding headache. I ended up seeing my doctor my regular appointment. We talked about wirk hime life znd I told him everything is too much. It’s chaotic. 

Snd eith hubby huffing and puffing sll the time. Told him we will have to sell. Don’t know where will go. Told him it’s terrible that we have to borrow money from kids. It’s not how it’s dipposed to be. I feel so hopeless asking. They give it to us without complaining but I feel so bad. 

My dictir wants me to think of a positive each time I’m negative. I told him that doesn’t even happen because it’s all so dark. Snd I csnt see a positive. 

I then called into my Chiro snd he squeezed me in to adjust my neck back snd head. By this stage I had been crying. 

Im going to go fir a walk as my doctor said I need to. But have to push myself.

@Owlunar  Yes I did nothing to my daughter. I think it’s grtting to everyone that our place is cramped. I’m hoping that in a few months they’ll move out. 

Reg hubby.  I struggle to keep my mouth shut. I always bite back because I’m so damn angry. I think I it’s a learned BPD trait if mine. I really should just walk away. There have been times over the weekend where he has said stupid things but I’ve just let it go. 

I’m tired sore and emotional 😢😢

i just want someone to say to me “it’s ok I’ve got you, you’ll be alright. You didn’t deserve everything thst happened to you. You will get through this. You will be ok. And give me a tight hug. I need to feel. I need a hug. I need to feel someone hold me tight. 😢😢😢

I keep thinking I’m in my 50’s and whet have I done eith my life. I’ve havrnt achieved much. 

Im just not feeling good. Day off today. Don’t worry any to do anything st sll. 

😢😢

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance