Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Feeling so alone 😢

@BlueBay🙂 Heart

Here for a while if you want to talk.  Your not alone here BB.  

Think I know a little bit about how you feel though.

Thanks @Gazza75  the weathers crap cold and raining. I’m starting again to emotional eat. I’m laying on my bed. Dinner in slow cooker - beef casserole. 

I think I’m just spent. I’ve ysed all my energy and effort into the last month at wirk thst now I’m wrecked. 

Are you working today? 

@BlueBay, the weather here is alright, i've done a quick walk earlier and will get in at least one more today before I go home.  I am at work, but, I haven't been as productive as I should have been.  Clock off at 4pm.

What do you eat when you are emotional?  I tend to go for chocolate biscuits.  Really need to stop buying those and stocking up on boring healthy alternatives like fruit and vegetables.

I think its probably a combination of things that are wearing you down rather than just work.  Have you tried meditation or yoga before?  I'm going to try and do meditation again, its not something you can pick up overnight, but, I need something to help my mind.  I feel trapped in a vicious circle with my weight and eating.  I/we have to let the negative thoughts go and not chew them over.  I know it's easier said than done.

Did you sleep alright last night?  I know Dec gave you feedback on 10 things that you are doing better recently, I'd agree wholeheartedly with all she said.  Try and stay positive, you do an amazing job holding everything together in your household and keeping your sh*t together.

HeartHeartHeart

I tend to eat whatever I can get my hands on @Gazza75  just about anything. 

You’re good for walking. I do understand the trap of emotional eating and the vicious cycle. 

It’s not raining now. Msybe I could try a short walk. It’s so easy to stay in bed though. 

Thsnks for the chst. Talk soon. Xx

@BlueBay @Gazza75 @Shaz51 @Flying_Hams @Appleblossom 

I'm laying in bed watching my movies cause it's to cold, and I don't want to think aboout the day. I only have an oill heater and it's really hard to get house warm, so I have it just in the hallway where 2 bedrooms are on either side. Checked my emails messages, wish I didn't though cause there's bills that need paying and it sets my depression and anxiety high worrying how I'm going to pay it all. Most days I just don't want to wake up, and my sons don't help by not cleaning up there stuff especially in the kitchen. 

@Gazza75  I ve tried meditation, I put it on every night before bed but my mind just won't shut up long enough, I keep trying to though maybe one night it might work.

@BlueBay I hope you manage to go for your walk, I've tried to so many times but I just can't get past my fence, I just feel to lonely.

I have noticed that when I come on hear and read how everyone is doing, I don't feel so alone, cause where all going through similar things and can manage one day at a time sometimes. I'm not good at talking to people or things to say so I feel like I don't belong anywhere, I can't do social settings either, I find it real hard to fit in anywhere that's why I like this forum, it still takes me about an hour sometimes just to reply on here but at least I feel like I belong. Thank you all for helping me this way.

@Meowmy @Ant7 @TAB @Zoe7 @Appleblossom @outlander @frog @Former-Member @Adge 

@CheerBear @Former-Member @eth @eudemonism @Faith-and-Hope @Bimby2 

You definitely belong to the forumite community @saturnzoon

I do think you should raise this with your sons too. You are their mum. They ought to be looking out for you.

Either way take care my friend. We are here supporting you

I hope things get better for you @saturnzoon  thanks for tagging me Cat Happy  

@saturnzoon hey, understand how you feel. Been there before. It will get better.take care.

Hi @saturnzoon ,

Hope your place is warming up and your anxiety is dropping down some.  I think with the meditation we have to make it a habit and keep doing it.  It sounds like your doing that better than Me 🙂

Not sure if you can start paying some of the bills off a little a time when you have some money.  It's so hard to juggle money when its short and your boys haven't exactly been helping the cause recently.  

I think you really need to lay down the law with the kids and get them to do the dishes and kitchen every day rather than let it build up to the point where you have to intervene and do it.  I don't think its a lot to ask them to do and they should feel some responsibility to contribute to the household and most of all help you.  Your call. 

Anyways, I hope you have watched some good movies today.  I feel like doing what your doing more often than not.  Most weekends recently I have just spent sleeping.  What your favourite sci-fi tv series?  Sorry if I asked you that before, my memory isn't great. 

Feel free to tag me if you want to talk.. I'm not around much after 4pm.. can't really use my phone very well.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance