Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Let him cook and clean next time my sister @BlueBay xx

@BlueBay I am so sorry to hear you are going through a hard time, I sympathize with what's going on, as a lot of what you said I feel the same and finding it hard to get through each day. I find doctors don't really listen to us properly like they use to, my doctor never 

Checks my blood pressure or do anything like that unless I ask and just give me scripts, and when I try to ask for check up properly he says that times up 10minutes and yet others that go to him sometimes are there for 15, 20 minutes always have to wait for over an hour sometimes. 

it is so hard to find good doctors these days, your doctor had no right to say that to you 

BlueBay and make you feel worse and angry, I would to, they can be so insensitive sometimes. I'm sending hugs and warm wishes to you and hope you can find some peace, I'm glad you have a dietician that helps you.

I also keep getting into trouble and saying or doing the wrong thing, but it's my son that gets angry with me, so I retreat in  myself again and don't talk and stay in the room, and get angry at myself for being so stupid and not being able to say things right and not remembering things anymore I have to keep a diary every day to remember

@Shaz51 @Flying_Hams @Meowmy @Gazza75 @Ali11 @Owlunar @Former-Member @greenpea 

@Zoe7 @Appleblossom @outlander @CheerBear @TAB @Adge @Former-Member 

@eth sorry for the late reply, thank you and I hope you are feeling a bit better after yesterday.

Sorry everyone this has taken me 2 hours to do this as I don't know how to say things properly, and I get angry at myself cause by the time I finish these there's always lots of messages that I miss in between 

Hey @saturnzoon  i hope tiday is a better day for you. It’s difficult when we have daily struggles. Take care ❤️

Good morning saturnzoon and hope you are okay. Best wishes from Bimby2.

my sister @BlueBay , thinking of you big time tonigght , hope you are ok xxx

thinking of having a epsom salts soak in our little bath tub tonight xxx

Enjoy your bath sis @Shaz51 ❤️

soo lovely your boys are coming back home my sister @BlueBay , you must be feeling happy xxx

I’m happy they’ll be home in the morning @Shaz51 

I’m so glad that it’s friday tomorrow. I’ve had a bad week. Seeing my dietitian tomorrow afternoon. Not sure how that’s going to go. Have been doing a lot of emotional excessive eating. 

Seeing my dietitian tomorrow afternoon. Not sure how that’s going to go.--- what`s wrong my darling sister @BlueBay Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance